What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

LimeRick

Juniors
I mean, New Zealand is part of the NRL comp and you can bet your bottom dollar the AFL would kill for the fanbase we have in NZ.

And the NRL would kill for the fanbase the AFL has in Perth and Adelaide.

Both competitions have their strengths.

The pissing contest using incomparable metrics is tiring.

Vlad59

Bench
A single yes would be fine. Please wear a condom when enjoying your bum sex.
Well we’ve established you are a liar. And now you’ve confirmed you are a homophobe. And you think it’s funny and that somehow that’s a win for you. This place brings the worst out in some people.

Man you have a history of homophobia going back years on here. Your opinion of me as a result is meaningless.
What are you on about? I don't know even know you? The word "gay" can be used other then a sexual preference, you know.
Hence why one someone says "hat's gay", it's not homophobic it means "that's lame"
Just like the word itself has origins as being happy, for example Golden Gay time.

And just because someone uses the word for something else dosent mean they are homophobic. It's a poor choice of words.

Vlad59

Bench
What are you on about? I don't know even know you? The word "gay" can be used other then a sexual preference, you know.
Hence why one someone says "hat's gay", it's not homophobic it means "that's lame"
Just like the word itself has origins as being happy, for example Golden Gay time.

And just because someone uses the word for something else dosent mean they are homophobic. It's a poor choice of words.
Nice try. You established your homophobia here years ago mate.

Vlad59

Bench
Look man, if you like bum sex that's fine. Nobody has issues with your joy having bum sex. I'm actually happy for you being open about your bum sex.
Enjoy 🙌
Look I get it. Getting caught lying hurt. But reverting to 12 year old homophobic abuse is pretty poor. You’re a poor liar and a really poor human being.