What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

MugaB

Coach
Western Corridor Jets?
Ipswich Jets? (with the QCup Ipswich Jets leaving the being replaced by the same club with a different name - instead of the NRL club having the Different name?)
Brisbane Jets?
South Queensland Jets?
South Qld Jets
Paying Homage to the XXXX Gold Crushers, colors of Gold, Navy and the tertiary bottle Green... now that's a unique color combo...

Uhm this Jets idea seems a little far fetched... green kits in Queensland blue kits in NSW what happens if they are in the Grand Final every year?

I also propose Gold Coast Titans should create a Super Club taking history from the past clubs. I PRESENT YOU....
The Giant Charging Gladiator Seagull Titans!

MugaB

Coach
Uhm this Jets idea seems a little far fetched... green kits in Queensland blue kits in NSW what happens if they are in the Grand Final every year?

I also propose Gold Coast Titans should create a Super Club taking history from the past clubs. I PRESENT YOU....
The Giant Charging Gladiator Seagull Titans!
The Tans for short
Titans and Giants are similar enough, the Romans used to march using a golden staff with an eagle like bird on it (seagull) and just have it all full surrounded by electricity.. (charger)