What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1qaz Comments

1qaz

Juniors
1qaz owned again.

Look I can post random keyboard strokes to

*&^%$YOUR^&*@(#^A((@&*#^*&f**kING(@**@&#^IDIOT*))@*&

You spent a good couple of hours typing that and you still got YOUR wrong you dumb ass :lol::lol::lol:

Game Set Match to me AGAIN.
Next Challenger please

Kiwi

First Grade
oh no it's the grammar police. when you have nothing all you can do is fall back on spelling and grammar then claim a victory. I guess we are lucky internet time is limited at mental institutions.

Kiwi

First Grade
I'm curious if someone put their ear up to 1qaz's ear would that person hear

a - the ocean
b - a monkey
c - a monkey at the ocean

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
You spent a good couple of hours typing that and you still got YOUR wrong you dumb ass :lol::lol::lol:

Game Set Match to me AGAIN.
Next Challenger please

There should be a comma after 'that' and 'wrong'. No need for a capital letter on 'challenger' either. Probably could throw in another comma after 'challenger' also.

You're welcome.

AceAv

Juniors
I think we can safely admit we are bored and need the fkn season to start already :|

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I think we can safely admit we are bored and need the fkn season to start already :|

Yep I think we are all feeling that way. In the mean time, why not join up for the SuperCoach league I have set up (see Sticky thread).

Latest posts