What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Ashes Test: Australia v England @ Gabba Dec 8-12, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelectrica

Referee
Yep, I'll take that. When England bat they'll be 200+ behind so if we're betting again we won't be chasing many.

Good stuff between Wood and Head too. Wood knows he screwed up badly, but not intentional and apologizes profusely and Head responded well.

Great knock by Head all but wraps up the game. Worst case scenario we are set about 120 for the win. The chances of a draw due to rain are also slim now.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So they started 30 min early, have gone 30 min over, and only bowled 84 overs. That's appalling.
Its disgraceful. The ICC do f**k all about it either.

You pay money snd you cant even get a full days play most games now. Gone are the days it would take 4 mins per over and 15 overs per hour.

If Joe root doesnt get fined then there should be an uproar.

Australia missed out on the test championship because of an over rate fine.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Its disgraceful. The ICC do f**k all about it either.

You pay money snd you cant even get a full days play most games now. Gone are the days it would take 4 mins per over and 15 overs per hour.

If Joe root doesnt get fined then there should be an uproar.

Australia missed out on the test championship because of an over rate fine.
We missed out because we were shit

King-Gutho94

Coach
We missed out because we were shit
Yeah look we didnt beat a 3rd string india but New zealand only got in because we lost points for a slow over rate in boxing day test last summer.

I personally dont think ICC do enough the captains are happy to pay 15-20% fine of there match payment.

Needs to be harsher penalties possibly suspensions and i also think the umpires are just as culpable imo.

This Year?

Immortal
It was like a game day thread, but without the stench of Parramatta to make me sad.
85936917.jpg

Cheers you mad, magnificent merkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts