What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Ashes Test: Australia v England @ Gabba Dec 8-12, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth

Staff member
A lot of credit for Head's form has to go to that moustache. Learned from Mitchell Johnson.

Hope his wife likes it, because he'll need to hold on to it now until he wants to retire.

Meth

Staff member
Its funny about Rory Burns. He looks so ordinary against anyone except us. I've seen him score at least 2 centuries against us (NZ)

mozza91

Coach
A lot of credit for Head's form has to go to that moustache. Learned from Mitchell Johnson.

Hope his wife likes it, because he'll need to hold on to it now until he wants to retire.
She won’t have to wait long. I’m expecting JL to drop Head for Ashton Turner or a Marsh in Adelaide.

Meth

Staff member
Just looked it up- Burns averages 60 against us. 35 against Australia, but all of his runs in England.

roofromoz

First Grade
At least the Barmy Army is something, even if they give off a lager lout vibe to some.

The Fanatics (assuming they're still around) are just a national embarrassment.

Bazal

Post Whore
At least the Barmy Army is something, even if they give off a lager lout vibe to some.

The Fanatics (assuming they're still around) are just a national embarrassment.

The proper Barmy Army are a bit of fun

This diet version's rocked up with a one page f**ken song book and less imagination than an Ian Chappell storybook

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
The proper Barmy Army are a bit of fun

This diet version's rocked up with a one page f**ken song book and less imagination than an Ian Chappell storybook
Got on the piss with them in the Hollies Stand Day 1 in the last Ashes. Unreal day. They were absolutely giving it to Langer and Warner during warm ups, funny f**kers.

When we were 8 for f**k all they were giving me so much shit, but then they got Smith'd, both sets of fans went home happy.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well done Head, fantastic knock and some nice hitting when he was batting with the tail

Burns technique makes me want to throw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts