What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ASHES TEST: @ Edgbaston, Birmingham June 16-20, 2023

some11

Referee
Our bowling depth is great, englands have an average age of 1000 years old.

Going the T20 approach makes sense in that regard for them. Glad archer isn't playing, that merkin had a series like Sharma v Ponting way back.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I’m so f**king pissed my mate dropped the ball and didn’t sort tickets in time. Motherf**ker said back in Feb it’s all good, and then forgot. I’m taking over all organising from now on, if I don’t murder the gimp.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m so f**king pissed my mate dropped the ball and didn’t sort tickets in time. Motherf**ker said back in Feb it’s all good, and then forgot. I’m taking over all organising from now on, if I don’t murder the gimp.
The Gimp was sleeping from the sounds of it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
pulp fiction zed GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
very good bowler, shit human

destroyed his family and always had an agenda in the commentary box, hated Tugga and SOK

TheParraboy

Staff member
very good bowler, shit human

destroyed his family and always had an agenda in the commentary box, hated Tugga and SOK

Woudnt call him a shit human, I can think of many others who deserve that tag

From all reports was a brilliant father whose kids adore him, and more than generous to all who knew him, celebs and punters alike. Was loved by anyone who he spent time with.

He cheated on his wife many times, but so have probably half the blokes that are married.

The agenda he had in the commentary was disappointing (and pathetic at times) but many commentators are like that these days, just need to look at ch9 or fox league.

Though, like many, we didnt like half his shit in the box, we would gladly have him over most of the fruitcakes on ch7 doing the cricket

RIP SW

Bazal

Post Whore
England playing 3 bowlers and two all rounders.

Guess it's gonna be roads then

FB_IMG_1686789219386.jpg

simmo1

First Grade
A lot rests on Englands seamers. They usually have no trouble taking 20 wickets in England, however if they produce flat wickets they could find it pretty tough. It certainly brings the likes of Warner & Khawaja into the game. Australia will go hard at Moeen and try and get plenty of overs into Anderson & Broad's legs.

A lot of hype around England's batting. They will have some good sessions, but some collapses to go with it. 500 runs in a day is fantasy stuff, but they will be hoping if just 1 or 2 players come off each innings that they can take the game away.

Latest posts