What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ASHES TEST: @ Edgbaston, Birmingham June 16-20, 2023

King-Gutho94

Coach
Not long to go until the convicts get a good lesson, I'm going for a draw in the 1st test and a 2-1 series win for the ENGERLAND.

What day of the test was that video in 2019.

I was in the Hollies stand on Day 1 for that test match. And it was a great atmosphere. They certainly werent as loud in the last hour though as Smudge was slogged his way from 80 to a 140.

bazza

Immortal
A lot rests on Englands seamers. They usually have no trouble taking 20 wickets in England, however if they produce flat wickets they could find it pretty tough. It certainly brings the likes of Warner & Khawaja into the game. Australia will go hard at Moeen and try and get plenty of overs into Anderson & Broad's legs.
yes - it is a 5 test series and not much time in between. If Australia can bat for a long time in the first game they will struggle to back up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Some of you lot are friggin hilarious.... @AlwaysGreen @King-Gutho94 @hineyrulz @LeedsRhinos

If I become a serial killer, I will kill you guys last...

Stevebuscemi List GIF - Stevebuscemi Buscemi Steve GIFs

King-Gutho94

Coach
Some of you lot are friggin hilarious.... @AlwaysGreen @King-Gutho94 @hineyrulz @LeedsRhinos

If I become a serial killer, I will kill you guys last...
Your not allowed to kill me until Parramatta win another premiership so back off merkin.

I am planning on living to i am 130 years old if that what it takes.

You can go for your life after we win a premiership though especially if BA wins a comp we are going to hell anyway after the shit i have given him over the years.

Bazal

Post Whore
well how nice to see you back, shame you'll disappear again as soon as the poms go down 1 zip

maybe we see you again before the next Ashes series

Will it take that long?

Or will it be day one when an LBW goes against the Mightees and he calls the umpire a cheat again 🙂