What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ASHES TEST: @ Edgbaston, Birmingham June 16-20, 2023

Sphagnum

Coach
Declaring on day 1 with a batsman on 100 and seeing them like a football???

Still 4 overs till the new ball against a skipper happy to leak runs as long as it doesn't affect his carbon footprint???

Image of The sheer f**king hubris.
giphy.gif

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bit of arrogance by the Poms tbh to declare like they did on a road to boot IMO Could possibly put on another 30-60 in quick time to entertain the masses (isn’t that what they keep saying)

Deck as it is , no reason why we can’t score at around 3.5-4 an over batting normally. Plus Head could go beserk if he gets in. Should get us around 600-650 at the halfway mark of this test. Love to see bazball in action then …from well behind

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
why the f**k anyone would declare in the first innings is beyond me, and short of 400 too, and their best batsman is still at the crease and not out

then they give us the opportunity to knock off 14 runs off their total on a road

loving Bazball

JokerEel

Coach
Bad ball is much like Money 🏀

Throw enough cheap shit at the problem and you will get a few wins...

Not even 80 overs bowled by us so the pitch has not changed.

I will though be pretty pissed if we don't go out and score 400+

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The best thing is our bowlers only bowled 78 overs on that road, if we can keep their pensioners out there for as long as possible it will help us in the long run. 5 tests in 6 or 7 weeks I think. Bazball isn’t about the long game.

Sphagnum

Coach
The best thing is our bowlers only bowled 78 overs on that road, if we can keep their pensioners out there for as long as possible it will help us in the long run. 5 tests in 6 or 7 weeks I think. Bazball isn’t about the long game.
Bazball is all about roads and nil all draws in 5 match series. The soap dodgers probably complain about the doctoring of subcontinent pitches and then they dish up shit like this.

they’re scared of the Aussie bowlers. Fkn pussies. They probably support Queensland in origin as well.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Dave should be able to increase his average in England from 26.03 to 99.94 if all pitches are like this for the series.