What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Half debacle against the Sea Eagles.

redback

Bench
Yeah but im not a faceless coward like the bus driver.

Keep on kidding yourself with your bus driver fantasies. Is it the uniform?

Just because you sit on here and lie about telling Kimmorley you dont like him, doesn't mean you aren't a coward does it coward?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The Sharks first 10 minutes was as good as anything I've seen this year, so I have a question for Reefy....Are minutes 11 to 80 the result of the difference in operations spending, or do the Sharks just continually fail miserably in the execution of the basics that we are all taught in under 7's due to a sub standard roster of players recruited and coached by Ricky Stuart?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Keep on kidding yourself with your bus driver fantasies. Is it the uniform?

Just because you sit on here and lie about telling Kimmorley you dont like him, doesn't mean you aren't a coward does it coward?
how many time do i have to tell you? I would love nothing more than bumping into you. Anytime, anywhere.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The Sharks first 10 minutes was as good as anything I've seen this year, so I have a question for Reefy....Are minutes 11 to 80 the result of the difference in operations spending, or do the Sharks just continually fail miserably in the execution of the basics that we are all taught in under 7's due to a sub standard roster of players recruited and coached by Ricky Stuart?

What is the name of the system that manly purchased at a significant cost in order to increase fitness & in particular , stamina?
How many u20 players ran out for Manly today?
What was the penalty count at the 60 minute mark?

& Ronnie dont go talking you you played the game or know what you are talking about. I'll give you a tip, that game was pretty much won & lost at the ruck. Something that is not practiced in any junior age.

Haha!!
Very good point Ronnie!
:lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If you are as tough as you say you are, why not make a time to meet some of the good folk of Campbelltown that you had a go at in the other post. I am sure they would accomodate you little man!
I was schooled at leaumeah high school for a short while. I can handle myself Ok in that territory. & I apologise to the people of that area for linking them with trash like yourself. They are far better than that.

The other worrying thing is that Manly were without match winners in Brett Stewart, Wolfman and George Rose.

A lot of salary cap sitting on the bench there.......

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
What is the name of the system that manly purchased at a significant cost in order to increase fitness & in particular , stamina?
How many u20 players ran out for Manly today?
What was the penalty count at the 60 minute mark?

& Ronnie dont go talking you you played the game or know what you are talking about. I'll give you a tip, that game was pretty much won & lost at the ruck. Something that is not practiced in any junior age.

:lol:

Thanks for clearing up my life Reefster. NO I haven't played the game at any sort of elite level, but I've sure as hell laced on the boots at a first grade level in the sticks. The principles there are no different. Same goes as princples of denial.

You're a sad, sad man.

redback

Bench
I was schooled at leaumeah high school for a short while. I can handle myself Ok in that territory. & I apologise to the people of that area for linking them with trash like yourself. They are far better than that.

hahahahha.....Biggest backflip in forum history! Not so tough now are you little man?

Vossy

Bench
Cripple Fight!

back to me..we need to change our prop rotation and if that means that douglas or snowden start from the bench to ensure we have one of them on the field at all times and not utter crap in both cuthbo and cordoba then so be it

Latest posts