What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

mattw5

Juniors
C'mon guys and gals, we all know if Flanno caved in to 3 years we would have all cried blue murder. You cant blame RCG either, this nonsense about not wanting to come to the Dragons for this or that, simply he wanted 3 years we only offered 2, Titans finally offered 3 years and he took it, good luck to him, we had a plan and we are sticking to it. I'll say this again, lets not F$#k up the pathways of some of our very good forwards that are coming through, we must allow this to happen. Build our strength in our own juniors and the NRL success will happen. The days of buying premierships are over. Leave that to the rorters and other clubs, Lets focus on what Penrith is doing and we should be as well.
I don’t particularly want to rely on our pathways we never seem to get any good ones that come through, false sense of security our junior nursery always hyped up but rarely delivers.

Veteran Dragon

Juniors
C'mon guys and gals, we all know if Flanno caved in to 3 years we would have all cried blue murder. You cant blame RCG either, this nonsense about not wanting to come to the Dragons for this or that, simply he wanted 3 years we only offered 2, Titans finally offered 3 years and he took it, good luck to him, we had a plan and we are sticking to it. I'll say this again, lets not F$#k up the pathways of some of our very good forwards that are coming through, we must allow this to happen. Build our strength in our own juniors and the NRL success will happen. The days of buying premierships are over. Leave that to the rorters and other clubs, Lets focus on what Penrith is doing and we should be as well.
I just hope Dragon fans show some patience while these younger players are developing into NRL players.

Jubilee

Juniors
I don’t particularly want to rely on our pathways we never seem to get any good ones that come through, false sense of security our junior nursery always hyped up but rarely delivers.
In my opinion, Cody Ramsay was going to be of the best fullbacks ever to pull on a St George jersey. Bravery, defense, speed, swerve, anticipation, leap, catching, support play. His passing maybe needed work.

Reece Robson is the NSW SOS hooker.

There is lots of talent.

TheRev

Coach
We cant just rely on our U19 side saving 1sts.. it never works.. itll just ruin their careers and our clubs chances in the process.. they have to develop and learn in the grades leading up... and its what we did wrong with our 2019 SG Ball winning squad.....

Now if the odd one is a freak and starts dominating NSW Cup (and none of them have so far bar Couchmans who just turned 21), then maybe they come up early.. but if they cant dominate NSW Cup, then they have no place in 1st grade getting exposed by the worlds best players.

Gould is showing everyone how it works.. you need a gun 1st grade side AND layers of gun juniors, and they fuse together over time.. there is no shortcut.. and even if there was, we didnt play finals in Flegg or NSW Cup.. just for perspective in regards to our talent pool.

Our path out of here is Flanno's red hot coaching and man-management skills holding this ship together until he can finally recruit 1st grade talent + finally replace Hunt + finally get an alpha prop + finally has a couple of blokes like Couchies, Tonga and Latu showing more than just potential in 1st grade.. its gonna be another hard 2 years to guide us to the other side..

saintmar

Juniors
Well it’s then a very poor recruitment success rate by him
May be our player targets don’t want to be coached by him since we have chased everyone and only landed 2 that nobody else wanted.

SnowDragon

Juniors
Don’t care about RCG. He would have been good for 2yrs at most. long term older guys without a passion for the club, dangerous.

Sign the couchmen longer term though, soon.

Wait for the right signings But don’t block players when they get to that stage.

it’s going to be A Loooong off season lol

Latest posts