What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

I can't listen to his voice
Des hates laziness and apathy.

He gets angry if sees a fly crawling up a wall too slowly.

Apart from his humanity, he is highly intelligent and has degrees and stuff. Unlike Seibs he doesn’t see the need to ram this home!

Towards the end of his tenure at Manly, he could pin point and identify key failings in the players that let him down. So he can get very forensic.

I think he adds a lot of value to the game.

I think he’d do wonders with our squad and I think he’d enjoy it as we have some players he’d love to be coaching.

Next years halves, he’s a halves connoisseur.

A des Hasler coached origin side would be excellent.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Des hates laziness and apathy.

He gets angry if sees a fly crawling up a wall too slowly.

Apart from his humanity, he is highly intelligent and has degrees and stuff. Unlike Seibs he doesn’t see the need to ram this home!

Towards the end of his tenure at Manly, he could pin point and identify key failings in the players that let him down. So he can get very forensic.

I think he adds a lot of value to the game.

I think he’d do wonders with our squad and I think he’d enjoy it as we have some players he’d love to be coaching.

Next years halves, he’s a halves connoisseur.

A des Hasler coached origin side would be excellent.
Flies walk, they can't crawl :)

Latest posts