What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ODI Bangladesh v NZ

blain

Juniors
wow you guys are on fire... are you really that thick that you cant think of any other insults? sad really

simmo1

First Grade
Has every team now suffered the ignominy of losing to the Bangers now? I can think of instances most teams have lost to them (except England).

Sir Biffo

Bench
All that match practice they had in Darwin getting consistentley shellacked by second string Australia must have paid off hey.

blain

Juniors
i reckon a lack of a warm up game hurt us, i mean really when a team travels over seas they normally have 2 warm up games. we had one, but a ball wasnt bowled. we havent played a game for 3-4 months, and to play in 35 degrees temps etc, we are used to like 18 lol.

but in saying that we still should have won. o well, bring on tomorrow

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
i reckon a lack of a warm up game hurt us, i mean really when a team travels over seas they normally have 2 warm up games. we had one, but a ball wasnt bowled. we havent played a game for 3-4 months, and to play in 35 degrees temps etc, we are used to like 18 lol.

but in saying that we still should have won. o well, bring on tomorrow

I agree

You wont play this bad in the next game, but how much will you guys improve is the big question

blain

Juniors
was the pitch that bad? i've heard off cricinfo that early in the day there was a damp patch on a good length at one end due to the rain the day before, im pretty sure it was the end that mortazza was bowling at. but surely they should have adapted to it..

African Monkey

First Grade
Mortaza was getting movement because he was hitting the deck hard. The pitch wasn't that bad, Bangladesh adapted better as the conditions started to improve.