What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st T20 Australia v Pakistan at SCG, Nov 3 2019

hineyrulz

Post Whore
View attachment 33963
This is all I think about when I look at Zampa.
This is all i think about when i think of Agar

3fb389152fef09af19787e3bbb104359.jpg

TIGER14

Bench
Where's the f**king common sense here.
Why do they have to wait till 4:30? If everything's ready to go then get playing.

We just lost 2 overs of waiting around in the boundary....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why do they have to wait till 4:30? If everything's ready to go then get playing.

Laughable, now wonder the game is struggling world wide.

jargan83

Coach

Was thinking the same watching both teams piss farting about on the boundary.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Id go a step further, its a t20 'day' game, extend the official cut off time to assure its 20 over match, particularly when its a stop start match

Not sure why there is a cut off point, everyone wants to see both sides get 20 overs, none of this revised shit when its clearly avoidable

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Id go a step further, its a t20 'day' game, extend the official cut off time to assure its 20 over match, particularly when its a stop start match

Not sure why there is a cut off point, everyone wants to see both sides get 20 overs, none of this revised shit when its clearly avoidable
Game is finishing around 7pm anyway, don’t see what the big deal it going a little later. The crowd paid for 40 overs.

undertaker

Coach

If the match was against India and the Bill O'Reilly stand was full of Indians, CA would go to great lengths to make sure it was a full 20 over/side match. I remember the T20I vs India at ANZ stadium a few years ago was rain affected, but finished at nearly 11:30pm as there was 59k there.

It really sucks when some people have paid up to $110 or so for a day game, only to be subjected to this obsession of a match needing to finish by a certain time at a ground with floodlights. Why the urgency? Complete joke.

And I agree with the commentators, there was no need for the break to be 20mins after such a long delay. Players are really getting pampered these days.

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
P.S on the topic of jokes, when I see that Steve Smith attempted catch that just went for six, any reason why that rope down the ground is so far in from the fence? All I see behind the rope is a massive area where you have fatarses sitting on chairs with tables in front of them, photographers, other people just casually walking around etc.

I wouldnt mind if the rope was only 3 metres in front of the fence, which is what it was for the first few years when ropes became mandatory in 2001 (sometimes only 1-2 metres such as the old Adelaide Oval), but the rope so far in clearly isnt due to safety reasons and should be back the maximum distance for international matches. It can easily be pushed back a few more metres, and that extra distance is in most cases the difference between a six and being out.