What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st T20 Int'l: Sun 11 Jan - Australia d. South Africa by 52 runs @ MCG

hineyrulz

Post Whore
oops .. sorry .. Lee is from NSW, it's only other Aussies that you and your redneck mate El Diablo think should be criticized.
No you talk crap, thats got nothing to do with Lee. Tait bowls a good over in 20/20 and you want on the plane to SA :crazy: At least i don't wank on about Queenslanders no matter how crap they are.

perverse

Referee
... and it's over.

some funny dismissals in that RSA innings. very entertaining game. i really enjoyed that.

Warner - a new star is born? i wouldn't mind seeing him have a crack at ODI's.

dubopov

Coach
No you talk crap, thats got nothing to do with Lee. Tait bowls a good over in 20/20 and you want on the plane to SA :crazy: At least i don't wank on about Queenslanders no matter how crap they are.

Tait did more damage to SA in that one over than Lee and Bollinger did all summer. He is a must. Whether you think he should tour SA or not is irrelevant, you are just another Forum sh*tkicker who is entitled to an opinion - the same as me... but opinions aren't facts. You and your Redneck mate speak sh*t constantly on these cricket threads and sadly, you mainly target Aussies who aren't precious little New South Welshmen. Wake up to yourself.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tait did more damage to SA in that one over than Lee and Bollinger did all summer. He is a must. Whether you think he should tour SA or not is irrelevant, you are just another Forum sh*tkicker who is entitled to an opinion - the same as me... but opinions aren't facts. You and your Redneck mate speak sh*t constantly on these cricket threads and sadly, you mainly target Aussies who aren't precious little New South Welshmen. Wake up to yourself.
bullsh*t, i have said for ages Hilfy should be in the side, i have no problems with Tait being in the ODI side. But you just constantly rave on with sh*t that makes little sense. All i can make out is you are a typical Queenslander.

parra pete

Referee
If the South Africans were given a run every time the commentators said "Warner hasn't played a first class game yet", they would have sh*t the match in....

Bazal

Post Whore

Oh dear....

Bazal

Post Whore
Tait isn't a test bowlers a-hole. If he stays fit he'll be a good limited overs bowler, but definitely not test calibre.

Exactly. He doesn't do anything near as much with the red ball, so he's really just a quick bowler with a slightly spastic radar. Easy meat for Test batsmen. Not to mention he can't bowl more than 3-4 over spells and maintain an effective pace. I'd prefer Siddle, and I don't rate him all that highly...

Exactly. He doesn't do anything near as much with the red ball, so he's really just a quick bowler with a slightly spastic radar. Easy meat for Test batsmen. Not to mention he can't bowl more than 3-4 over spells and maintain an effective pace. I'd prefer Siddle, and I don't rate him all that highly...

a first class strike rate of 46 would suggest he can do a fair bit with the red ball.

And before people say thats just at shield level , many of the batting line ups he bowls against are better than many of the test line ups.

Truth be told i doubt many people here ( including me) have seen him bowl with the red ball outside of the three tests he's played. So to come to any definate opinion about his red ball bowling is rubbish IMO.

Latest posts