What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan @ Optus Stadium Perth, Dec 14-18 2023

King hit

Coach
Shocker of a crowd.

Hope this game gets to days 3 and 4.
Don’t you think there is just to much cricket played now people just feel burnt out. Especially considering we are playing teams who we’ve beaten up the last time they were here.

Fangs

Coach
Don’t you think there is just to much cricket played now people just feel burnt out. Especially considering we are playing teams who we’ve beaten up the last time they were here.

Well that's saying something as the Summer has just started.

By the last test it will be over saturation. I know why it's planned this way, get ss much cash as you can from TV rights. I'm not a t20 guy so don't tune in religiously like I used to with the ODI tri-series.

And the obvious, Pakistan aren't competitive away from home. Neither are the Windies.

Fangs

Coach
It's f**king awful hey? Take the Test off them next year.

There was press, some good and bad. 'West Test' is half baked.

They need to look at it again. Or maybe this falls into expectations for CA. General excitement for this test series I'd put slightly ahead of last Summer but that isn't saying much.

They are probably holding on for the India/England tours.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Can't see how this Pakistani attack are going to take 10 wickets on this pitch.

Australia to declare at 4/997.

jargan83

Coach
I'd say take Test Cricket back to the WACA but the WACA is in the process of being reduced to a 10k "Boutique" venue.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lord...Ravi, Smith and the Human Scrotum. I guess start with the punish and improve from there?

yobbo84

Coach
If Warner cashes in today/this test, he should spend the next week growing out a handlebar moustache before the 2nd test

Fangs

Coach
Bring on the spinner I think.

That is Agha? Averages 45 from 9 tests. Not too inspiring.