What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan @ Optus Stadium Perth, Dec 14-18 2023

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bring on the test cricket. Be good to see Babar in Oz too, looking forward to it.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Outside of the SCG Test in 2010 which has massive question marks that day with the fields Pakistan set to Mike Hussey when we were basically 8 down with a 50 run lead in our 2nd innings to scrape to 180 and win.

Pakistan have been uncompetitive in every test they have played over here this century.

Dont think they have really come close elsewhere and i cant see it changing here.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Bring on the test cricket. Be good to see Babar in Oz too, looking forward to it.
I reckon Mohammed Rizwan might be top scorer for Pakistan instead of Babar.

He seems like the type of fighting cricketer that excels in tough situations.

I think the Aussies will target Babar especially and keep him down.

King hit

Coach
Neither Pakistan or the West Indies have won a test here this century. Riveting summer ahead ladies and gentleman. Hope Warner can finish with a bang.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've got grave fears that it will be one sided. Hopefully wrong.

I hope it is.

I love competitive Test cricket for sure but I'm on a place now where I just want some feelings of safety in my life. And there's nothing safer than Australia scoring 5/600 batting first in Perth