What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Pakistan v New Zealand at Abu Dhabi Nov 16-21 2018

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Been a great fightback in trying conditions. 115 run lead with 6 wickets in hand. Anything over 200 will be a challenge in the 4th innings if they can set that.

edabomb

First Grade
CDG test career over after that innings I'd say. Horrible work from him in a short stint.

He will live in worst review youtube clips for all eternity though.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That was a Plodstralia like collapse from New Plodland.

Only England can win on the sub continent.

Our strategy of picking 6 all rounders in our XI means we're actually playing with 17.

Meth

Staff member
Could have predicted that collapse. Good, I suppose, to see Nicholls show some pluck and that was a pretty typical Waitling innings.

I think de Grandhomme will get the series- but he's on thin ice.

edabomb

First Grade
Could have predicted that collapse. Good, I suppose, to see Nicholls show some pluck and that was a pretty typical Waitling innings.

I think de Grandhomme will get the series- but he's on thin ice.

Looking at the squad I think you are right as there is no allrounder cover, and our bowlers are very much a tail so moving one of them up to 7 won't work. The only option would be Blundell to take the gloves and bat 7, but that means bowling for Williamson.

Bazal

Post Whore
What on Earth is Azhar doing? He's turning down runs, fair enough, but then he's charging down the track or trying to ramp blokes two balls later...

Bazal

Post Whore
Skeptical hippo eyes from me since the shafiq wicket.. Especially hasan Ali, what was he thinking

I said to the housemate Hasan would do exactly that, it's just his go....

OUT!! LBW...will be reviewed, but I think he's gone!

Latest posts