What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 highest paid players at each club

Surandy

Bench
Earl said:
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Storm Matt Orford and Billy Slater

Billy Slater has never been on the open market and IMO wouldn't be cracking he 150k mark.

Matt Orford and Scott Hill are the highest paid at Melbourne and rightly so.

Slater, along with Cameron Smith, did get salary upgrades following their SoO matches. No idea how much extra they got.

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
I think that the highest paid Cowboy for 2004 was Nathan Fien. I think that he was getting around $300,000+ a year. Then the next highest paid player was probably Luke O'Donnell or Paul Rauhihi but I'm not sure. I would be surprised if it is a local talent but come to think of it Matt Sing and Josh Hannay could be up there too.

2005 I think that the highest paid player will be either Bowman or Hannay.

Cheers

Johns Magic

Referee
Cowboy Fan said:
I think that the highest paid Cowboy for 2004 was Nathan Fien. I think that he was getting around $300,000+ a year. Then the next highest paid player was probably Luke O'Donnell or Paul Rauhihi but I'm not sure. I would be surprised if it is a local talent but come to think of it Matt Sing and Josh Hannay could be up there too.

Cheers

No way O'Donnell.

Norton must be up there.
Thurston and Webb will be too.

Kasper

Bench
Cowboy Fan said:

Cheers

The two highest paid Cowboys are Norton and Rauhihi.

Fien was not on anywhere near that much.

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
Cowboy Fan said:

Cheers

No way O'Donnell.

Norton must be up there.
Thurston and Webb will be too.

You would be surprised!!! The main attraction for Norton was the fact that he was going back closer to home. Thats what is making me think that O'Donnell or someone like that would cost the Cowboys more because it costs more for the Cowboys to get someone from Sydney than it would for them to attract a local talent back home. But I could be wrong.

Bowman will be the highest paid Cowboy player next year though, he will be on close to $300,000.

Cheers

Kasper

Bench
O'Donnell wouldn't have been too expensive as he was having all sorts of problems in previous years.

Norton on the other hand is definately the highest paid cowboy.

Earl

Coach
Surandy said:
Earl said:
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Storm Matt Orford and Billy Slater

Billy Slater has never been on the open market and IMO wouldn't be cracking he 150k mark.

Matt Orford and Scott Hill are the highest paid at Melbourne and rightly so.

Slater, along with Cameron Smith, did get salary upgrades following their SoO matches. No idea how much extra they got.

Yes, but even then they would be no where near the top payed players at the club.

Latest posts