What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Words summing up why the Storm will lose this weekend

thorson1987

Coach
I just think its funny that LOL@50UFFS got rid of him (a rabbits junior who had no desire to leave the club) to accomodate Gringles, yet they once again miss the 8 and Champion has a chance to play and possibly win a premiership.

adamkungl

Immortal
Ash Harrison maybe?

It took him 2 clubs to do it though...was very meh at the Roosters after looking like a world beater next to souffs nuffies.

I just think its funny that LOL@50UFFS got rid of him (a rabbits junior who had no desire to leave the club) to accomodate Gringles, yet they once again miss the 8 and Champion has a chance to play and possibly win a premiership.

Yeah....everyone saw this coming. :lol:

Evenflow

Bench
Keep talking, your merkin scumbags might get done.. Could well be the biggest highlight of 2011.

T.

So an opposition team getting done would be the highlight for you in 2011 even over anything your own side achieved? I know you're a Stains fan and there wasn't many highlights this year for you, but that's still pretty f**king sad :lol:

Billythekid

First Grade
The warriors have a good record against us. We tend to struggle against their pack and that's where we will struggle this week.

Going to be a close game i think.

Keep talking, your merkin scumbags might get done.. Could well be the biggest highlight of 2011.

T.

:lol: At least if we get knocked out this week we got further than you. Dragons fans on here seem to have a weird obsession with the storm. I guess it's because you're all so bitter because we always beat you.

redvscotty

First Grade
:lol: At least if we get knocked out this week we got further than you.QUOTE]

That is the most irrelevant argument in the history of arguments. No one cares outside of the top 2 for each given year.

Storm are merkins. Always will be merkins. Supported by merkins.

simostorm

Bench
Beau Champion gave away a penalty, dropped a ball, both were crucial.. and also Duffie was WIDE open and Beau didnt pass to him, had Duffie recieved he very likely coudl have scored..

you were right.. Beau Champion cost us the game.

Do you really think that he played that badly on the weekend? The intercept try was pretty special. Agree with you that the majority of the time he isn't up to scratch but I thought in their match against the Warriors he was OK.

Wonder how he will perform up at the Titans?

Latest posts