What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Words summing up why the Storm will lose this weekend

Did anyone here Ray warren talking him and Idris up to the Titans supporters watching? :crazy:

They don't know what they're getting. :crazy:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Idris will go down as the biggest flop in NRL history.

Mark my words.

Everytime I say people say "yeah, nah, he does have talent, he'll be good one day". Egg on m face if that's true, but I don't see it.

Johns Magic

Referee
Do you really think that he played that badly on the weekend? The intercept try was pretty special. Agree with you that the majority of the time he isn't up to scratch but I thought in their match against the Warriors he was OK.

Wonder how he will perform up at the Titans?

Yes I do think he was bad.

And his try wasn't an intercept?

Idris will go down as the biggest flop in NRL history.

Mark my words.

Everytime I say people say "yeah, nah, he does have talent, he'll be good one day". Egg on m face if that's true, but I don't see it.

TBH he could be anything, anything ranges from him being the biggest shit merkin in the NRL to him humiliating inglis:crazy:

Since he announced the move to the titans he seemed disinterested, I hope for the titans sake he wakes up to himself other wise he will be the biggest waste of money/flop to ever wear RL boots.

Coaster

Bench
I'm more worried about Champion then Idris. The sheer size of Idris will make room for Gordon/Mead and IMO Gordon is who we missed in our backline this year.

Champion would be second choice for me behind Phil Graham with Zillman at fullback

Coaster

Bench
Thought he tried hard, scored a good try.

To me thats the problem, he tried real hard, yet still made crucial errors.
Seriously if Bellache cannot get the best out of him and eliminate those stupid errors, what chance does Cartwright have (who couldnt stop repetitive errors from all our players, all season)

Beau Champion should change his name to reflect his actual abilities -"Justin Ordinary"

He takes 1 step forward and 2 steps back. F*ckin fraud.

big_matt

Juniors
Thought he tried hard, scored a good try.

He cost us more points than he scored with his knock-ons and other brain fades.

I actually think he's not got enough bulk to be a good centre in the NRL. When he gets tackled he always gets flung around so violently that he often drops the ball.

Can't wait to see the back of his next season.

HE didn't have to do too much for his try either - just run fast. It wasn't a particularly intelligent run. Slater just gave him a dream pass and the Warriors were ball watching. Guy is a turd. I feel sorry for Titans fans.

Raider_69

Post Whore
paid.
Called it early and was 100% spot on

Agreed with GKD on idris, he's terrible, its fair dinkum high robbery what he's doing to the titans at his price