What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20-20 Cricket.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hauri had a crap game, worst bowling figures in the Qld team

Bowling O M R W
Johnson 9 1 33 3 (4w)
Bichel 8 1 36 1 (1w)
Kasprowicz 10 1 35 2 (2nb, 5w)
Noffke 8 1 29 1
Hauritz 10 0 43 0
Perren 3 0 22 0 (1nb)
Paulsen 2 0 5 0

lockyno1

Post Whore
TheParraboy said:
3 runs off 6 balls? in the latter part of the innings in a 20/20 game
is an absolute disgrace :roll:

sounds like a kallis like not out :lol:

His figures were good for a spinner 1-31 off 4 ( just under 8 is reasonable in 20/20) plus a vital wicket. Batting wise he would have done heaps better if they put him up the order and we could have won then!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Rustay said:
Oh, sorry. He is a better bowler than Perren...

He is our best spinner, and to go for 4.3 an over is respectable for a spinner in whatever considions. I was just making a point that from those figures, he was not the worst bowler at all!

Dakink

Bench
To get back on track - I didnt like it - bowlers are encouraged to bowl in a limited zone. There is none of the nuances that make the mental part of cricket what it is. Having said that I think it is a fantastic way to keep the publics attention on the game and I think there is a place for it in the game. It shouldnt be taken too seriously and at the start of ODI series is a great spot for it - warm everyone up for the folowwong series.

Latest posts