What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 NRL WINNER

2004 NRL Regular Season WINNER

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Roosters

• Bulldogs

• Raiders

• Warriors

• Storm

• Knights

• Broncos

• Total voters

Robbo

Juniors
I'm thinking of having a bet on next years NRL Regular Season Winner. Just wondering who everyone here thinks will win the competition?

ozzie

Bench
now that you have us laughing - i would like to point out that the Roosters eill be hard to beat next year..

Our centres will be a lot stronger with Hodges back - our pack will be built up with players like Kafusi and Shillington big units who are fast and will bevelop into mean mongrels...

I still think penrith will be very hard to beat as wel..

Parramatta - see if you can make the eight

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I voted Raiders given the choices.

Of course, my Sharks will be there, it is year 3 and I have been promised.

Priddo

Juniors
make a poll with the same answers but change the question too who do u go for...and u'll get the same result most likely......

those whoses team isn't there will pick their second team....

any how i'd say souths will easily get the minor priemership...

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Raiders for sure. They lost twice to the roosters and storm this year which ultimately affected their chances of a minor premiership.

Will be stronger next year with the likes of Weyman, Graham and Campese all members of the winning premier league team making the steo up to first grade.

Were inches away from beating the Warriors in THAT semi final and will be better for the experience.

Alba

Coach
Little Austin Powers said:
Souths. I'd just like to see them winning something other then the wooden spoon.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i would luv to see them up there... i want them to atleast be in the top 8....

but i think that after 2 seasons in a row of disappointing injuries to Joey the Knights will come back with a vengeance and win it!!

socksie

Juniors
2004 is looking good for the knights with a few good players coming up and k. gidley improving, johns, hughes will be back, none of the forwards have had major injury in the off-season

all bias aside of course :D

After 10 long years the holy grail shall return to it's home away from home. Go ahead and laugh at us if you must. They laughed at us at the start of this year, said we would run 11th or 12th. We absolutely LOVE all the doubting. We thrive on that siege mentality. So keep putting us at the bottom of your tipping ladder Sydney media. We've got the perfect blend of experience & youth. Our young guns will all be a year older and more experienced. Our champion Premeir league side is jam packed full of young, talented rookies just champing at the bit. That's not to mention our champion SG Ball and our Jersey Flegg sides too. The future looks rosey for the green machine. I'm more than quietly confident that we have what it takes to do it. I'll be putting a $100 on the boys to take it out when betting opens.

JJ

Immortal
Too hard to pick. I went Newcastle, with the caveat that they have very few injuries (I support Penrith though, and again given injury luck they have a huge show).

All those teams could win, plus, I think an injury free Dragons team.

Canberra have a show, but their leading the poll reflects the number of fans they have in this forum, rather than a deserved favouritism (they certainly showed in the semi against the Warriors that they belonged)

Tidus_Raider said:
The thing is when the markets open i'll bet anything the saits are ahead of Canberra in favouratism.

LOL I know. But thats good for us. I made an absolute killing at the TAB this season.

Kasper

Bench
Penrith, Have the same squad barring Sattler. Were unstoppable this year, will be a force for atleast the next 5 years. Speed to burn at the back in Wesser and two fast, young, great under the high ball winners-Lewis and Rooney. A very strong young forward pack. Great set of halves who will be there atleast for the next 5 years ripping up the competition.

The only weakness really is centre. Even though Whaturia is one of my favourite players...he is a good defender can finish but not very creative. Girdler is 31 now and just reinjured himself, in reality how much longer will he be playing for.

Latest posts