What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Grand Final

Hurriflatch

Referee
Want to see Parra v anyone

but would be a little bit more special if it was the Bulldogs, Penrith or Manly due to the rivalries.

Bazal

Post Whore
Love to see Parra vs Manly. Realistically, it will be Brisbane vs either NQ or Dragons IMO.

Choppies

Coach
I dont really care as long as its a good game worthy of being called a Grand Final.

But If I was to be biased it would be Roosters V Someone
As long as the Roosters are in then ill be happy. :D

Dragons_#1

Bench
dragons vs sharks, just so we get to play the scum 1 more time in the season because we only play them once in the normal rounds.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Parra/Manly final would be awesome. So much hatred between the clubs, all-in-brawls would break out left, right and centre!

Most likely Grand Final, Broncos v's Cowboys/Manly/Parra/Sharks/Roosters/Dragons. I can't pick a second opponent, although if the 'Dogs by some miracle make the 8 without anymore long term injuries, they'll be there with the Broncos.

hitman82

Bench
I'd be interested to see the betting odds if the Roosters made their 4th consecutive grand final appearance...

Warriors vs Eels is the gf I would like to see.
But Cowboys vs Dragons seems more likely to me, with Dragons to win.

on current form it would be broncos v cowboys but there is a long way to go in the regular season.
if the bulldogs can get into the 8 look out.

Carlito

Juniors
i am still laughing from when the dragons got knocked out the first weekend last year, that was class, hope it happens again this year.

ngunity

Juniors
scottyeel said:
I would love to see that too, but they both just don't seem to play well at the same time.

unless you were to go back to say... the 80's when there success coincided pretty consistently

For me it'll be Brisbane vs Manly/Cowboys.
Variables will be if Broncos hit their traditional post-origin slump, and whether Kimmorley comes back into form. IF those two things happen it'll be Sharks in place of BNE

*Paul*

Juniors
I'd like Manly or Canberra v ?, but not Manly v Canberra, hate those games.

Failing that, any combo with either Melbourne or North Qld in it would make the day worthwhile.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Melbourne v Brisabane I'd love to see as the Grand finalists.

Failure for that to be the case, then Melbourne v Cowboys or Canberra, should that not happen, then Brisbane v Cowboys, then Canberra v Cowboys, then Canberra v Brisbane. Come to think of it, any combination of 2 non-NSW teams will do me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
My pick is Broncos v Cowboys/Eels

I can't see the Broncos hitting the same form slump as years gone by, we don't have the same level of injuries as we have had, and even minus our 6 origin players this weekend we still have a team that could very well destroy the Raiders.