What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Grand Final

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Cowboys Vs Broncos - the NRL's worst nightmare comes true. Two out of Sydney teams, they would hate that.

Nugby

Juniors
Dragon versus anyone but the Cowboys, Canberra even... please...

I'm just hoping that if the Dragons don't make it there will be a NSW/ACT team I could actually support (i.e. not Roosters, Bulldogs, Manly or the Sharks) versus one of the Queensland teams, to give it a real Origin feel and get everyone behind it.

salivor

First Grade
Broncos v Cowboys or Dragons would be two great games. Then again if we're looking for an easier win then I'd like the Sharks or Storm.

TooheysNew

Coach
Sonny Bill Williams said:
I wouldnt say the dogs are on the gone list just yet , they have the bye this week , the only 3 that have no chance whatsoever are penrith , souths and newcastle , but if the dogs dont win 2 of their next 3 they will be on that gone list.

Just let it go mate, Dogs are gone.

pantherz9103

First Grade
My head says Broncos v Cowboys at this stage. Only other contender is Parramatta.

Dragons will bugger up as usual. Just make the 8 and quick exit (yeah I know Penrith are crap ATM don't bother mention that) They are overrated to the extreme. Everyone says how good they are but they've NEVER finished in the top four of a minor premiership since the joint venture. Besides if they made a grand final we all know they would choke!

I would still have a team to go for in the GF.

Go the Cowboys, the New Entertainers.

Feckin Excitement Machines they are ;-)

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Robster said:
Cowboys vs Bronco's, don't be surprised to see it shifted to Suncorp.

Are you joking? No way the Cowboys would agree to that.

However it would be good to see plenty of genuine supporters from both clubs at Telstra. The nrl should look at this possible scenario and ticketing.

Rammo

Juniors
Dilmah said:
Just let it go mate, Dogs are gone.

I stand by what I first said , if the Dogs win any less than 2 of their next 3 they are finished , maybe you are just saying what you want to happen and not necessarily what will happen.

ByRd

First Grade
We are not gone yet. We are only 3 points out of the top 8 but we must start strining some games together. IMO it is must win against the raiders & then from there anything can happen. We will have the likes of Mason, O'meley, Tonga & Myles returning in the period between Round 16-19, so we should improve. I still believe we can make the finals & from there anything can happen.

Alba

Coach
i definitely think the Broncos will be there .. dont know who against though .. maybe Manly or the Cowboys .. i suppose it depends on how the semis go like what teams play eachother .. if they play Manly i shall go for Broncos and if they play the Cowboys GO THE MIGHTY COWBOYS!! i hope theyre there in october cause itll be great for the game! i want a cowboy hat :(