What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 NRL Fixtures TBR 20th 7:00pm

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah cool considering I haven't had any web hosting offers :roll: Be my guest and I'll email them

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Who would want the fixture files? I just did it myself. Now 2005 patch with up to date rosters would be what most would want. I've done mine so if anybody wants it.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
lol yer, especially since inertia had already released 2005 fixtures....lol its the first post furrycat has made since the unleashed fiasco and he put a release hour on a file he didnt even have the 30kb of space for it...

inertia666

Juniors
ParraDaze said:
Who would want the fixture files? I just did it myself. Now 2005 patch with up to date rosters would be what most would want. I've done mine so if anybody wants it.

there's a full 2005 patch in progress. Not by me but someone else.

IE 2.0 has got probable 2005 squads and NRL fixture but no updated kits.

inertia666

Juniors
ParraDaze said:
inertia666 said:
there's a full 2005 patch in progress.

Well I've already done it.

whoopee do for you. have you got all the new kits made for the 2005 season as well?

You can take offence at what im about to say if you like because ever since i've been on this forum you have predominantly been a taker and you have announced several times about the acheivements of what you've done at home and you upload pretty much f**k all to the web. Do you want us to beg to upload things?

It's not the first time i've mentioned this but personally i think you're pretty selfish and idle.

I've never seen a single patch from you and countless times you've been on here asking for info or saying "i've done this on my pc and i've done this on my pc."

You've seen the site i have. it has 1gb of space to put stuff on and i've never got your pm.