What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

Kris_man

Bench
Aaron Moule 2 contracts...wow. that hasn't happened since Ruben Wiki signed with the Warriors and the Raiders in 1994!

Brendon

Juniors
Luke Dorn :arrow: Knights ( Getting extremely close to not being a rumour for much longer, apparently its out of Knights and an overseas Club)

girvie

Staff member
Fuifui Moimoi :arrow: Melbourne Storm

Craig Bellamy just said on ABC radio.

Stagger eel

Staff member
girvie said:

funny that!! I actually spoke to him tonight and he said he's staying with us!!...I kid you not :shock:

LESStar58

Referee
Earl said:

i'm with you there Earl....wait we'll have the 2 blokes with the funniest names in the NRL

Moi Moi and Cronk! :lol:

Moi Moi will play QLD Cup or Premier League for Norths next year methinks...

Franko

Juniors
girvie said:

Fui Fui, said the funniest thing have ever heard in Footy, when he was at Souths. He went to training and walked off after 10 minutes. The reserve grade coach said what are you doing. Moi Moi replied with i play for ten minutes i train for ten minutes.

Funny stuff

Kris_man

Bench
Franko said:
Fui Fui, said the funniest thing have ever heard in Footy, when he was at Souths. He went to training and walked off after 10 minutes. The reserve grade coach said what are you doing. Moi Moi replied with i play for ten minutes i train for ten minutes.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn

First Grade
Ahhh no doubt more Ammo for Horse Head to attack Parramatta (if he is back next season) :roll:

Mambo

Juniors
Michael Greenfield and Ray Moujalli have been signed on 2 year contracts with Souths.

Greeny is 113kgs and Ray is 105kgs. They will line up against each other in the Jersey Flegg grand final this week.

Simon

Juniors
Willie Peters is back at Souths next season. He's still running on his current contract with them. He decided to come back and battle it out for a spot rather then stay in England.

TIGERPies

Juniors
thats a shame but hopefully we wont need him with reynolds back on deck as back up , and third choice Lincoln / Benji

Latest posts