What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

lodown

Juniors
bartman said:
Thunderstruck said:
Aaron Moule :arrow: Widnes
Manly pulled out.
Which means Manly were never really the chance they thought they were, despite the big talk... :lol:

No, Manly had signed him, then he signed with Widnes. He doesn't want to play here now, so Manly dont want him.

Sounds similar to what Lyon did to Parra. (in not wanting to play, and then being released).

bartman

Immortal
lodown said:
Sounds similar to what Lyon did to Parra. (in not wanting to play, and then being released).
Fair enough. At least Lyon took some time in changing his mind about his contract, Moule seems to change his with the weather! Probably better off without him?

lodown

Juniors
bartman said:
lodown said:
Fair enough. At least Lyon took some time in changing his mind about his contract, Moule seems to change his with the weather! Probably better off without him?

yeah, as much as i wanted a top center, we are probably better off.

Kris_man

Bench
i think Manly got it wrong in letting Moule go. so what if he's in two minds now?? that doesn't mean that come next season, or even in a few weeks, he might find himself enjoying it. manly should be confident that they can make him feel welcome. anyway, i don't care, its their loss.

Langers

Juniors
I'm disappointed Moule did not come and it would be somewhat dampen my hopes for a top 8 spot next year if management don't fix our halves and centres situations quickly.

Disco

Bench
Kris_man said:
i think Manly got it wrong in letting Moule go. so what if he's in two minds now?? that doesn't mean that come next season, or even in a few weeks, he might find himself enjoying it. manly should be confident that they can make him feel welcome. anyway, i don't care, its their loss.
i agree 100%

Franko

Juniors
Special K said:
Mambo said:
M.Greenfield :arrow: Souths
Sorry mate he has another year on his cronulla deal and is getting a new 2 year deal within the next month

What happened to this guys contract. I look forward to watching him play this weekend in the Flegg . So i can see what the future Souths front rower possesses.

TIGERPies

Juniors
got done for eckies and changed his name was brendon pearson played for canberra or newy one of thos regional areas

Latest posts