What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 predictions

simon says

First Grade
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......somehow I doubt that you even have a penis.

Must be embarssing having to wee sitting down all the time.

You are a loser....starting dick jokes. :roll: :roll:

Sterling

Juniors
simon says said:

the best joke is this ..... TIGERS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

daslacker

Juniors
Sterling said:
simon says said:

Na your coach

Brian Smith

Kaz

junior
Sterling said:

I must be mistaken, I thought it was calling Brian Smith a coach. :lol:

choisir

Juniors
My prediction for 05 is ,due to an injury Luke Priddis is ruled out of the country origin side which paves the way for Adam Perry to start at number 9 for Country.[/img]

simon says

First Grade
Sterling said:

So if we are a joke,and we flogged you 9 tries to one in home and away games last year..........what are the Eels????

Mate,why would you be calling a team a joke that flogged you twice last year???You are obviously a glutton 4 punishment.If i was you Id shututp now b4 it gets any more embrassing for you.

Cheers.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Sterling said:
simon says said:

That's a joke of a joke

God-King Dean

Immortal
Back to the thread title, I think in 2005 Canberra fans will regret hyping Carney up so much & will be reminded by Tigers fans for the whole year

Greenblooded

Juniors
Immortal said:
Back to the thread title, I think in 2005 Canberra fans will regret hyping Carney up so much & will be reminded by Tigers fans for the whole year

:lol: :lol: That's just about my worst nightmare for the year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:

i think your wrong.

simon says

First Grade
Evryone who plays for the Raiders PL team is a future champion....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
At least we have a future. ;-)

This coming from a group of fans that think Benji Marshall is the next Darren Lockyer.

Marshall :lol: :lol: He should stick to Touch Footy that we he can't get hurt. Talk about over-rated he is the 2nd most over-rated player the 1st being Anasta.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't see how people can say he's over-rated, especially when he has played only 13 first-grade games, no-one in media has really commented on his on-field performances. All that has been said is that he's a player of promise, which he is. Those who have seen his Arive Alive Cup matches would see this

Sterling

Juniors
simon says said:
Sterling said:

So if we are a joke,and we flogged you 9 tries to one in home and away games last year..........what are the Eels????

Mate,why would you be calling a team a joke that flogged you twice last year???You are obviously a glutton 4 punishment.If i was you Id shututp now b4 it gets any more embrassing for you.

Cheers.

tigers ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now thats embarassing!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Sterling said:
simon says said:
Sterling said:

Cheers.

tigers ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now thats embarassing!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be really embarassing to be a Parra fan when we beat you 33-6 and 18-2.

simon says

First Grade
Immortal said:
I don't see how people can say he's over-rated, especially when he has played only 13 first-grade games, no-one in media has really commented on his on-field performances. All that has been said is that he's a player of promise, which he is. Those who have seen his Arive Alive Cup matches would see this

Well said.I dont think people are going overboard on Benji.Ive seen a bit of him and Im impressed no doubt,but he hasnt passed the tests yet.He has amazing promise,and Ive never seen an 18 yo as skilful or clever.Whether he can do this consistantly at the elite level is another thing.Of course Im hoping he does.

In the Arrive Alive he was unreal,same for the Tiger cub game he played.In firsts he has played so little its hard to fully guage.This year will tell.

Cheers.

Latest posts