What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 resolution-see as many games as you can

Chook

First Grade
I will once again traverse my old friend the Hume each and every weekend from the ACT to see my boys play at Aussie. And being involved in junior league here in Canberra I get a freebie pass to all Raider games which I try and attend as many as I can with my Raider mates, poor souls :D.

Chook.

dazza

Staff member
Iafeta said:
I'm taylor-changing my honeymoon in NZ to move VERY rapidly from the bottom of the South Island to Auckland to ensure I get home to see the Broncos in town.

I love my Mrs - she gives good head too :lol:

good onya iafeta :D

i`ll be at all the warriors ericsson games & going to the parra game in hamilton too.

i`m still working on the missus to let me go to sydney for the warriors vs knights game or the anzac test in brisbane.

cheers dazza

ByRd

First Grade
even though i have my HSC coming up this year i will still go to all Bulldog home games except the one in Gold Coast against cowboys & will travel to other games the Bulldogs play in NSW & also going to trial game against the raiders. i went to 16 games last year & my aim is to beat that & i will also be attending the finals & grand final :D

milchcow

Juniors
I got to 31 regular season games last year, and I'm looking to at least match that this year.

But as has been said the more important thing is to try and get casual fans to turn up more often. I try and bring people along to as many games as I can, with varying degrees of success.

Surandy

Bench
simostorm said:
Victorians crack jokes about how sh*te league is cos it cant pull big crowds compared to Afl.
The only way this is going to change is if everyone sees double the amount of games they saw last year, even if its not your team.
Thats my resolution any how.

Double? Damn, I can't afford to go to every Storm away game, plus a couple of non-Storm games.

simostorm

Bench
Surandy said:
simostorm said:
Victorians crack jokes about how sh*te league is cos it cant pull big crowds compared to Afl.
The only way this is going to change is if everyone sees double the amount of games they saw last year, even if its not your team.

Double? Damn, I can't afford to go to every Storm away game, plus a couple of non-Storm games.

Me either. Its a bit harder for us Vics to do it.

going too sydney in april too see 2 tigers games (vs manly and dragons) than rnd 25 vs melbourne i might go to a few storm games but ill be cheering the other teams :p

Grantwhy

Juniors
simostorm said:
Surandy said:
simostorm said:

You guys are a lot closer to most of your team's away games than us North Queenslanders :lol:.

(for NZ based Warriors fans its just under our 2 distances combined :p)

Grantwhy

Juniors
Going to all Cowboys home games and am flying down to Brisbane for the Bulldogs v Cowboys game on the Gold Coast.

for some odd reason, i am booked to fly down the Tuesday night before that weekend ..... oh well, i guess there must of been some reason i did that ;-).

Front-Rower

First Grade
Yes, I will certainly be at every game this year. Just fire up the ole' Foxtel and sit back and relax and see every game every week :p

Surandy

Bench
simostorm said:
Surandy said:
simostorm said:

Every home game is a given. As for away games well that depends on my finances, also given travel times it's awkward for me to go to Friday and Sunday away games. Definite away match at this stage is the game against the Raiders and all finals matches that Storm make it into.