What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Top try scorer

Big Mick

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
mightypanther said:
They'll line up like this...
1- wesser
2- lewis
3- galea
4- franze
5- rooney

Oh really ???

And John Lang told you that personally, did he ? ;-) :lol:

I'ts an opinion but i'll bet u on it ;-)

I want that Backline too. But i reckon, judging by talk, that Trent Clayton will get his shot on the wing, quite personally i do not mind at all. I'd love speed like Amos had on the wing.

1. Wesser
2. Clayton
3. Lewis
4. Franze
5. Rooney

I don't mind that.

mightypanther

Juniors
Yeh i know what u mean, i was having a joke back

Oops..... :oops:

But i reckon, judging by talk, that Trent Clayton will get his shot on the wing

I wouldn't mind Trent getting a go there either Mick. I enjoyed watching him in
1st grade and Premier League this season. He has a pretty good burst of speed,
and he's actually got quite a good side step too, and he often bluffed the opposition
into thinking he was going to pass or run and then do the opposite and catch them out.

aids

Bench
top try scorer will be....MARTIN BELLA, after returning to the doggies to fill the void price left.

Corbin

Juniors
franze, lang will turn him into a great player like he did to amos roberts......then us roosters will get him!

RABK

Referee
Immortal said:
I give Colin Best a chance, from what I've seen in ESL

Colin best scored something like 50 try's in 8 seasons here. Hardly an impressive record. You can't say he'll be a top tryscorer coz he's bagged some in the ESL. I doubt gasnier and cooper will need to go to the wings to score try's anyway ;-)