What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Dally M Award Winners

ledzep

Bench
these awards are sh*t
thurston should have been rep player
price should have won prop of the year
clearly should have at least been nominated for coach

philstorm

Juniors
sooperdooper said:
i dnt think that inglis will be in the 'team of the year'

he has played to many different positions

Nothing but negative comments from you ... :sarcasm: ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
These awards are a farce. Complete, utter farce.

Perrymatta

Juniors
philstorm said:
No Storm player wins an award yet.

What a joke.

They are a champion team, not a team of champions, hence the coach getting an award. Cam Smith will get player of the year.

eelsta

Bench
philstorm said:
No Storm player wins an award yet.

What a joke.

Thats probably because you have so many good players that the points get spread evenly amongs them !!!!

Leagueguy

Juniors
Do we really need a review of the rounds? Why can't they just read out the points. We have another 7 rounds of this to endure.

thuganomics said:
:lol: Funny reading a Tigers fan saying that.

Hodges has out performed Gasnier all year this year, I hate Hodges and I will admit he was easily the center of the year, nothing to do with sour grapes from Gasnier carving us up Hodges puts in week in week out, Gasnier is inconsistant

philstorm

Juniors
I agree guys, but some players like Inglis, King and Hoffman have had terrific years. I would have thought King would have been at least nominated for Centre of the Year. No, instead the pretty boy media favourite wins it.

sooperdooper

First Grade
philstorm said:
Nothing but negative comments from you ... :sarcasm: ;-)
real negative :s
silly man....
if inglis played one pos all year he would take lets not forgetthe lenghty injury

Latest posts