What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Front of Jersey sponser

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Not me,,I knew there was a Jets forum out there somewhere but it took forever to track down then low and behold I see a link appears on the new site!

Jeffles

Bench
My experience on other forums and this one too is that many people will casually observe forums for a while but only join when something boils their blood or when something particularly interests them.

Newtownbluebags what's that picture in your signature. Is it an iron on transfer or what? Looks fantastic!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Jeffles said:
My experience on other forums and this one too is that many people will casually observe forums for a while but only join when something boils their blood or when something particularly interests them.

Newtownbluebags what's that picture in your signature. Is it an iron on transfer or what? Looks fantastic!

Hi jeffles, the picture is of an original early 70's "artcolour" car window transfer I have. The pic is somewhat squashed on the forum but I can email the full sized super crisp pic to anyone who wants it. Would look great re ran as a T-Shirt print for sure!
P.S.I'm here to stay,,,,for as long as you blokes will have me that is :)

There's been a link to our forum from the front page of the website since 2001 (believe me, I know).

I'm not 100% sure if the 2004 site tart-up omitted it, but I think I would have pointed it out if it had been missing. Maybe it was a later change that knocked it off.

I AM glad that repulsive budgetel telephone ring flash panel's been silenced, though...

2 True Blues

Coach
I think it's great that there are more people and opinions as such on the Jets forum. The more the merrier so to speak !!!! Signs that the interest is increasing and thats all good.

I have been following the Jets since 1969, and it's great to see more people at the games now. I have only missed a handful of games since the year 2000 and when we returned ( especially in 2001 when we didnt go as well with no NRL team feeder arrangement ) the crowds were very ordinary. Some Henson games there were only a couple of hundred die hards. Great to see everyone coming back to the jewel in the crown of rugby league grounds.

Long live the Mighty Bluebags, and I hope for the day when there is less vacant grass than bodies on the Hill. Would be a sight to behold.

Jeffles

Bench
It wasn't on the website until the refurbishment. It was on our website that TDT-1 maintained but not on the one that was in use this year.

Henson

Juniors
yeah,i found out about the forum through the new and greatly improved jets website,always loved the jets,and think all the opinions r terrific.

the more the merrier.go the jets

2 True Blues

Coach
Same here NewtBags. It's just wouldnt taste the same without the view from the Hill though. Bring on 06 !!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
A huge Newtown welcome from me Keen On Doug. How long have you been following the Jets for anyway. I reckon it's great now there are more people and points of view on this forum !!!

BLUEBAGS FOREVER !!!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
yeah from when I blew in here a few weeks back it has certainly come alive,,,hey we gotta get through the next few months yet so lets keep the interest up lads :)

2 True Blues

Coach
I for one will never lose interest in anything Bluebag related..........It's just not possible.......................................Can't wait for 2006 kickoff though..........

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
uurrgghhhh, gotta get past the fat bloke in the red suit before the next kickoff! why oh why cant we have a perpetual season?