What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 NRL Ad Campaign

ucantseeme

Juniors
That's My Team should be the campaign next year and the year after and the year after....

Did anyone see that "20 to 1" show on Ch 9 about Australia's best commercials. They showed the Vegemite "put a rose in every cheek" ad, the Mortein "Louie the fly" ad, the Aeroplane Jelly "I like Aeroplane Jelly" ad.

Theses ads have been on for eternity and everyone knows the words to them. That's my team should be the long term campaign for NRL. Stick with what works.

super_coach

First Grade
how about a clip of benji's try against the sharks second round,plus the gf flick pass--to the song YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET

Godz Illa

Coach
Has anyone seen the movie The Warriors? To re-enact the opening scene at the conclave with an NRL twist could be pretty sweet. It's a summit/rally, all the players could be standing around in their teams just as the gangs are in the movie, getting fired up. They'd need to find a player with acting chops to play Cyrus - the orator/leader - to give the speech and shout "can you dig it?" Splice in some game footage etc etc, I'm already getting turned on by it tbh. Good movie btw.

taipan

Referee
Its old but it has a decent beat.So what about an NRL ad campaign called "run it" to the tune of Michael Jacksons old hit "Beat it".With players hooning down the sideline like Benji,SBW,Mini ,Bowen,el Mazri you name it you got it.
ill take my 5% now thanks\\\\:D/

BigSteveo

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
Has anyone seen the movie The Warriors? To re-enact the opening scene at the conclave with an NRL twist could be pretty sweet. It's a summit/rally, all the players could be standing around in their teams just as the gangs are in the movie, getting fired up. They'd need to find a player with acting chops to play Cyrus - the orator/leader - to give the speech and shout "can you dig it?" Splice in some game footage etc etc, I'm already getting turned on by it tbh. Good movie btw.

Perhaps an NRL spoof on the West Side Story too?

Latest posts