What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

effnic

Bench
Orford ran it on the last, stepped inside his man and Watmough was right on his hip to stroll over from 2 metres out. The try is scored 10 metres from the posts.

Orford ran it on the last, stepped inside his man and Watmough was right on his hip to stroll over from 2 metres out. The try is scored 10 metres from the posts.

Theres a bit of a dust up in the in goal.

Watmough in the bin for the incident after the try. Plenty of verbals on the sideline.
Orford converts
Manly: 6
Tigers: 6

effnic

Bench
8 mins Watmough in the bin for the incident after the try. Plenty of verbals on the sideline.

effnic

Bench
Another short ball from Orford and BK looks dangerous.
Penalty to Manly head high

KYLIE SCORES
Manly: 10

effnic

Bench
Orford Converts 2/2 from adjacent to the posts
Manly: 12
Meanwhile i touch myself

aussies1st

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
raiders lead 38-blot at half time
try scorers:
Withers x2
Zillman x2
Carney
Jones
Woolford

Good to see Zillman and Withers getting 2 tries. I can't wait to hear how he went.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Windsor score but trail 42-6 early in the 2nd half
how on earth did we let a jim beam cup team score :?

effnic

Bench
Nice backline move and Stewart holds one up, and puts Matai between the Centre and wing. Orford to kick 8 metres in from touch, about 20 out. Missed he hooked it badly
Manly: 16