What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Franko

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
TRIFFIC I remember last year he really lived up to his surname when Cronulla travelled to North QLD he turned up at the airport with his passport. Dumbass indeed.

It's better then turning up for NZ without it!!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Merritt is a great signing. Goalkicker with great speed and very evasive. Hope they play him at fullback to give him room to move and if they get Orford, could develop a combo like he has with Slater.

Well done Souths :thumb

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not a bad looking side for the Bunnies but Orford and Ross are still needed for it to be considered a successful recruitment campaign this year.

Corbin

Juniors
Wheres BBSF? I hope your happy that Meritt is gone cause Covell can now play :lol::lol::lol::lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
That souths site is updating quick so we should know if Orford has signed or not. Still no big signings yet for souths but this is a start.

Esoj

Juniors
yeah the souths site has been updated very well today with both signing of rogers and merritt up there quick smart.

Vicious

Bench
Manly needed to free up some money to be able to afford Matt Orford. They are releasing Sam Harris so that they have the room in the cap for Orford!
Orford--> Manly
Harris--> Tigers

shadow grinder

First Grade
Vicious said:
Manly needed to free up some money to be able to afford Matt Orford. They are releasing Sam Harris so that they have the room in the cap for Orford!
Orford--> Manly
Harris--> Tigers

thats not a confirmation dickwod

Vicious

Bench
shadow grinder said:
thats not a confirmation dickwod

I`m terribly sorry to disappoint you?
I didn`t particularly want Orford to end up at Manly either, but it is now a done deal!

shadow grinder

First Grade
are you asking me a question?

and i could care less if he left aswell...i just want it out of the way so the storm can get back to concentrating on footy.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Vicious, whats your source? if you dont have one then i suggest you look up the word "confirmed" in your dictionary

Latest posts