What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Big Mick

Referee
good signing for the storm there.

i guess in a few years the storms halves will be

6. Cooper Cronk
7. James Aubusson

I rate Aubusson...good player

Earl

Coach
Great stuff. Good to see Melbourne not just sitting around waiting for that Orford scum.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Earl said:
Great stuff. Good to see Melbourne not just sitting around waiting for that Orford scum.

:lol: Will he still be scum if he re signs?

Still might happen and Aubusson isn't earmarked as the first grade half if Orford goes. Cronk is.

Bumble

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
thats not confirmed is it?

Stevens is always on the footy show..but Kearns is definately not confirmed and I doubt Melbourne would release now they haven't got Ross.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
not a signing, but definitely confirmed that Mark O'Neill isn't retiring from league at the end of this season, he has aligned himself with player manager Sam Ayoub and will be looking to play for another team next season.

sorry if this is common knowledge already.

Big Mick

Referee
Elford to stay put

17 July 2005
Sunday Telegraph
Copyright 2005 News Ltd. All Rights Reserved

SHANE Elford is poised to shun offers from NRL and English Super League clubs to sign a new deal with the Wests Tigers.

The rangy centre has attracted the attention of Melbourne, Manly and English clubs after an impressive season with the joint venture.

But the 27-year-old is expected to sign a two-year deal with the Tigers this week.

cainen

Juniors
Hmm thats weird. Basically assures he'll only ever play first grade when there's an injury or rep game on.

Darth Bobo

cainen said:
Hmm thats weird. Basically assures he'll only ever play first grade when there's an injury or rep game on.

Elf and Fats in the centres and Lolesi can play on the wing, Fitzhenry/Collis or another cub on the other wing. It means we do not need to look at Walker :D :D :D

.............At least that's what I'm hoping.

smeghead

Bench
Sam Harris has signed with the Tigers for 3 years. No great surprise

From Official Wests Tigers Website Forum

HARRIS SIGNS FOR THREE YEARS

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the signing of Manly forward Sam Harris to a three-year deal.

In a further bid to strengthen the current forward pack along with the addition of recent signings Ryan O’Hara and Keith Galloway, Harris has agreed to terms with the club, and Recruitment Manager Warren McDonnell sees him as a positive acquisition to the teams playing roster.

“Sam brings both added size and agility to our forward pack.”

“Every time we’ve played Manly he’s caused us problems, so I’m sure he’ll be of concern to opposing teams,” McDonnell said.

Harris who’s spent the last three seasons with Manly after joining the club from Rugby Union has featured strongly in the Sea-Eagles lineup with his powerful running and offloading ability. He was rewarded with a City representative jersey in the 2004 season adding both youth and experience to the Wests Tigers lineup, and is yet another Kiwi addition to the squad.

“I’m looking forward to the move.”

“The Wests Tigers this year have showed they are a team with great potential and I’m looking forward to being a part of their success,” Harris said.

2006 and the future of the Wests Tigers continues to look more and more promising after securing the talent of Harris, O’Hara, Galloway and outside back Jamal Lolesi, adding to the already highly regarded current mix of players.

Latest posts