What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Bumble

First Grade
madunit said:
You have no right to TELL admins or mods what to do.
Please don't do it again.
Thank you.

You really get off on your small ounce of power, don't you madunit? :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bumble said:
You really get off on your small ounce of power, don't you madunit? :lol:
I'm not using my power at all. Its a part of the guidelines. Re: Taking law into your own hands.

idiot.

Goldthorpe

Bench
Does anyone have the details of the following players contracts (years ending)

Broncos
Leon BOTT, Dane CARLAW, Justin HODGES, Stuart KELLY, Nick KENNY, Steve MICHAELS, David STAGG, Brad THORN, Gary TUPOU, Shane WEBCKE

Bulldogs
Roy ASOTASI, Adam BRIDESON, Tony GRIMALDI, Dallas McILWAIN, Nate MYLES, Brett OLIVER, Luke PATTEN, Adam PERRY, Brent SHERWIN, Charlie TONGA, Willie TONGA

Cowboys
Paul BOWMAN, Brett FIRMAN, Josh HANNAY, Rod JENSEN, Jacob LILLYMAN, Michael LUCK, Leigh McWILLIAMS, David MYLES, Travis NORTON, Mitchell SARGENT, Matt SING, Neil SWEENEY, Ty WILLIAMS

Dragons
Mark GASINER, Aaron GORRELL, Clint GREENSHEILDS, Michael HENDERSON, Willie MANU, Shane MARTEENE, Wes NAIQAMA, Bryan NORRIE, Ryan POWELL. Chris SHEPPARD, Lance THOMPSON, Shaun TIMMINS, Nick YOUNGQUEST

Eels
Jack AFAMASAGA, Luke BURT, Aaron CANNINGS, Ashley GRAHAM, Ian HENDERSON, Fuifui MOIMOI, Adam PEEK, Matthew PETERSEN, Ben SMITH, Tim SMITH

Knights
Daniel ABRAHAM, Riley BROWN, Danny BUDERUS, George CARMONT, Matthew GIDLEY, Craig HALL, Todd LOWRIE, Blake MUELLER, Jarrod MULLEN , Josh PERRY, Andrew PRICE, Luke QUIGLEY , Anthony QUINN, Trent SALKELD, Steve SIMPSON, Craig SMITH, Kade SNOWDEN, Reegan TANNER, Matthew WHITE, Steve WITT, Brendan WORTH

Panthers

Rabbitohs

Raiders

Roosters

Sea Eagles

Sharks

Storm

Warriors

Wests Tigers

Hurriflatch

Referee
Eels
Jack AFAMASAGA - 2005
Luke BURT - 2006
Aaron CANNINGS - 2006
Ashley GRAHAM - 2006
Ian HENDERSON - Already left and playing with Bradford
Fuifui MOIMOI - 2005
Adam PEEK - re-signed a week ago for 1 more year (2006)
Matthew PETERSEN - 2005 (being chased by Storm. Tigers, Sea Eagles and Gold Coast)
Ben SMITH - Re-signed for 1 more year about a month ago (2006)
Tim SMITH - Re-signed for 2 years prior to the game v MAnly in round 11 (2007)

ParraMatt

Bench
bahahahahahahaha, Perry has potential of being the best prop in the game, Yeh i believe that like I believe Steve Witt could be the next Andrew Johns. Be serious please.

siclad_5 said:
Why? perry has the potential to be the best prop in the game.

What??!!!???

If anything, All he's ever had is potential, all he ever will have is potential. He can't deliver. Needs to get off his prescription of angry & dumb pills.

If anyone needs a prop, they should be chasing Ben Ross.

Latest posts