What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

aussies1st

Staff member
About time Panthers signed somebody. They have been losing players left right and center. Nick Youngquest is a good signing as you can't teach pace but you can teach defence

Big Mick

Referee
that would have to be....I think....the worst buy for the past 5 years. To sign him to a 3 year deal is just ridiculous.

smeghead

Bench
Seriously have the Penrith guys been hitting "the shine" lately? I mean making your own booze is fine but if it strips paint dont drink it

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
that would have to be....I think....the worst buy for the past 5 years. To sign him to a 3 year deal is just ridiculous.

Its not looking to good for the panthers is it Mick. I feel for you as that signing is out of a bunnys book.

Bench
Snoop Shark said:
Its not looking to good for the panthers is it Mick. I feel for you as that signing is out of a bunnys book.
The Balmain faithfull loved him,me I thought he was a deadset PL player from day 1.Surely Penrith can do better,and for 3 years whats going on out there.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Has anybody been watching the SL? I think O'Halloran will surprise a lot of you. I see it as a good signing.

Can he be worse than Franze?

Darth Bobo

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Has anybody been watching the SL? I think O'Halloran will surprise a lot of you. I see it as a good signing.

Can he be worse than Franze?

Most kids who debut at 18 have to have at least some talent.