What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Big Mick

Referee
I see potential in Franze...needs another year. But we'll see how he finishes the season before deciding that.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
let me tell u
i am a big MARK OHALLARAN fan
he will do very well 4 u guys
this could be the spice of life penrith need 2 go all the way

The Tank

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
let me tell u
i am a big MARK OHALLARAN fan
he will do very well 4 u guys
this could be the spice of life penrith need 2 go all the way

:x why BBSF, why!!!!?!?!?!?!

We'll be wooden spooners for sure after that kiss of death!

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont fret penrith, if you lucky he will be as good as the great luke covell. BBSF has a keen eye for talent :lol:

honestly how about that, BBSF rates O'Halloran... thats some kiss of death

The Tank

Bench
Caged Panther said:
maybe it's a positive thing that BBSF is praising O'Halleren we all know where Covell is at the moment :lol: :lol:
:lol: good spin on the subject. hopefully o'halloran will be in PL! :lol:

girvie

Staff member
Apparently there is a list in RLW with player signings. Can someone please post all the signings that haven't already been posted in this thread
eg. Bryson Goodwin (Cronulla) to Dragons.

(I tried to buy it myself but my local newsagent doesnt stock it)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
BBSF has a keen eye for talent :lol:

i pick up guys b4 any1 else. i was the first real passionate luke covell fan and look where he has gone, leaps and bounds.sure theres been a setback recently,but even the dumbest rugby league supporter knows it has nothing to do with his talent and more to do with rapers stubborness

on o'hallaran watch this guy. he reminds me a bit of eric grothe senior. not as good though. he sbig and runs hard and takes defenders out like a bulldozer. he is solid in defence. really tall.

The Colonel

Immortal
girvie said:
Apparently there is a list in RLW with player signings. Can someone please post all the signings that haven't already been posted in this thread
eg. Bryson Goodwin (Cronulla) to Dragons.

(I tried to buy it myself but my local newsagent doesnt stock it)

No list - that was quoted in The Mole's column.

innsaneink

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i pick up guys b4 any1 else. i was the first real passionate luke covell fan and look where he has gone, leaps and bounds.sure theres been a setback recently,but even the dumbest rugby league supporter knows it has nothing to do with his talent and more to do with rapers stubborness

on o'hallaran watch this guy. he reminds me a bit of eric grothe senior. not as good though. he sbig and runs hard and takes defenders out like a bulldozer. he is solid in defence. really tall.

Man, youre just a f**kin waste of space, arent ya.

Latest posts