What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

pantherz9103

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Man, youre just a f**kin waste of space, arent ya.

No. BBSF is just having us all on. Surely noone could seriously say Covell was dropped because of Raper's stubborness and claim that O'Hallaran takes out defenders like a bulldozer, and mean it :shock: :roll:

smeghead

Bench
Real Rabbitohs Sign Shane Elford

The Real Rabbitohs have announced the signing of Shane Elford to a two-year deal today.

Elford, 27, is a talented and skilful 189cm, 96kg centre with eight years experience in the NRL, having played in 104 first grade games.

Elford played with the Penrith Panthers from 1998 to 2003 where he was part of the 2003 premiership-winning Panthers squad, and has played the last two years at the Wests Tigers.

“Shane will add some experience out wide for us next season,” South Sydney CEO Shane Richardson said today.

“Shane has a strong work ethic and has shown his abilities this season with a young Wests Tigers team. I’m looking forward to having him in the red and green for the next two seasons.”

Souths website I would guess. This is from the Tigers forum

choc_soldier

Coach
Matt Bell and Bob Blair from Souths Logan :arrow: Panthers

http://www.panthers.com.au/index.php?id=3&newsArticle=690

PENRITH SIGNS TWO MORE PLAYERS

Aug 01 - Penrith has announced the names of two more young players who have agreed to terms to join the club.
They are a centre named Bob Blair (20) and a second rower named Matt Bell (22), both from the Souths Logan club in Queensland.

"They are the kind of players we've been looking for to help us rebuild for next year," Penrith's Rugby League General Manager Michael Leary said today. "They'll add some much needed depth."

Blair has played for Queensland Residents. Penrith beat Manly and North Queensland for his signature.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
If Blair were in a better team he'd be getting noticed by alot of people

I remember a game earlier this year where Souths Logan got thrashed (as usual) but he still managed to run in 3 tries, their only points of the match. Very good signing by Penrith.

Don't know much about Matt Bell though

sharkadelic

Juniors
Hi y'all. This is my first posting. Just wanted to get it out ot the way. Ist the mad cat listing linked to the "signings" on the Homepage going to be updated soon? It is probably one of the best quick reference lists on the net I have seen so far but is falling behind. Did any one see the news Bob McCArthy Reckons he would Back Noddy for the Australian jumper if Joey was out. Judging by the support he lent him during Origin, am I the only person that finds that as hard to swallow as a cactus sandwich? Geez I am a Sharks fan, and I don't know that I would pick him at present...

TooheysNew

Coach
Just wanted to get it out ot the way. Ist the mad cat listing linked to the "signings" on the Homepage going to be updated soon? It is probably one of the best quick reference lists on the net I have seen so far but is falling behind.

Huh? Where are you talking about?

Latest posts