What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Panthers_God

Juniors
Russo said:
yeah...

well its official, Stephenson and Matai have both signed with the eagles for another 2 years

Where does Manly keep pulling the money from to sign these players?

Theyve signed Kennedy, Witt and Kite last year for a motza, now this year theyve resigned Monaghan, Stewart, Hicks, King and signed Bell and Orford.

They are gona be in so much salary cap trouble in a couple of years

Disco

Bench
And apparently we'll still be after Lyon next year????

i hear that we frontloaded alot of contracts eg Kite and Kennedy, and weighted Orfords so he earns less in his first few years.

Plus we got rid of Donald, Hoppa, Hill, Harris, Randall, which has got to equate to about 600k

Big Pete

Referee
elyod138 said:
Hannant is a prop.

...That's quite a shame...

Any news on Greenshields yet? I'm just hoping I could send him an apology card and get him into the Broncos side.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
JBW1983 said:
Does anybody know who the hell Anton Lavin is?

he's a club rugby union player. big outside back with a fair bit of speed.

played for australian schoolboys in union a couple of years ago.

JBW1983

Juniors
Awesome... we need a new left winger... Monaghan isn't fit to wipe Cross' bum. Cross makes opportunity after opportunity and Monaghan is always a step behind. Cross should be in the Tri-Nations squad!

lolesi

First Grade
JBW1983 said:
Awesome... we need a new left winger... Monaghan isn't fit to wipe Cross' bum. Cross makes opportunity after opportunity and Monaghan is always a step behind. Cross should be in the Tri-Nations squad!

Good ball playing centre, solid defender also, living with a family member of a high profile player manager atm, so no doubting he got some nice treatment by all groups involved.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Judging by the recruitment for next year, Dogs are stuffed.

Who will replace Anasta and Lolesi? They lack forward depth as well.

Latest posts