What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Tamazoid said:
Judging by the recruitment for next year, Dogs are stuffed.

Who will replace Anasta and Lolesi? They lack forward depth as well.
Dogs have picked up Namila Davui, Chris Tuatara, and Lester Salanoa from North Sydney Bears. They're all try scoring backs. Check the NSWRL player movements thread.

girvie

Staff member
Rise Against said:
Girvie, do u know much abt these blokes? If so have the dogs signed well for nxt year?
Yes i think the 3 from the Bears will all play NRL next year. They were unlucky this year because the Storm had no injuries in the backs. Otherwise they would have played NRL this year. Davui in particular i think will end up 1st choice centre next year along with Willie Tonga.

Pantherjim.

Referee
RiotAct said:
even taking into account czislowski.. he might come good!

LOL! I've got a mate who's a fanatical Bulldogs supporter. It's his theory that Dogs supporters reckon that because this bloke looks like Nathan Hindmarsh, they expect him to play like Nathan Hindmarsh! :lol:

Pantherjim.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Parra v Sharks in a couple of years on ch.9

Rabs going off when

Pee Wee Moke gets tackled by Fuifui Moimoi and Tent Waicokacola

Special K

Coach
The Colonel said:
Considering the warps I am surrpised he was let leave. Didn't he sign a new contract with them just last year?
I think he signed a new deal this season with the roosters. However he was unhappy that he was mostly playing flegg and the Sharks had a agreement with the Roosters if Stuart gave it the ok. He did.

Captain Jack Sparrow strikes again :lol:... Gotta be some kind of record

Latest posts