What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Jono078

Referee
Craig Stapleton --> Sharks for 200k over 2 years

Was said on the Footy Show this morning.

Big Mick

Referee
i'm gonna miss Stapo...he has really played well for us this year. I'm really sorry to see him go.

Better sign a prop....lost Frank Puletua and Stapleton. Hopefully Elliot has someone in mind.

Good to see Parra are hot in the market with all the free cash they have.
Have lost like 7 ast graders and are yet to confirm a signing.

Big Pete

Referee
Congrats to Stapo on signing a good contract. Reading a Big League article he had to work another job just to support his family.

shadow grinder

First Grade
damn...stapelton would have been a great pick up. Its awesome that he has left penrith.....where they seem to want to spend their money on over-rated kiwis and drunken f**kwits.

Big Mick

Referee
shadow grinder said:
damn...stapelton would have been a great pick up. Its awesome that he has left penrith.....where they seem to want to spend their money on over-rated kiwis and pedos.

what the F$#^ drugs are you on you fool.

Pedos?...right we're not the club that has Crocker, Walker and Tip Toe Slater on our roster.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
what the F$#^ drugs are you on you fool.

Pedos?...right we're not the club that has Crocker, Walker and Tip Toe Slater on our roster.

*edit because of a bitching eels supporter*

you wish you had the calibre of players like slater and crocker in your team.

walker...yeh i dont like him.

Y2Eel

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
did crocker, walker and slater feel up a 17 year old?

you wish you had the calibre of players like slater and crocker in your team.

walker...yeh i dont like him.

so y our alledging penrith have pedophiles in there team nice........:iwstupid:

Y2Eel

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
wasnt he found guilty? didnt he apologise for it?

im not saying anything bout that your calling players in thier team pedophiles... which probably will be deleted soon...

Y2Eel

First Grade
:D
shadow grinder said:
edited just for you y2eel.

spooner.

:thumb Thanks champ wish we could all be lower forms of life like you and actually support melbourne....

But then again i dont really wish for that so.... :D

shadow grinder

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
:D

:thumb Thanks champ wish we could all be lower forms of life like you and actually support melbourne....

But then again i dont really wish for that so.... :D

its all good.

enjoy the rest of the eels sh*tty year :D

boonboon

Juniors
well done people I am sure there are other place where you can have a private argument and talk about how crap parramatta are and how Melbourne might not win the premiership (I think they will though even though they arent my team)

Iafeta

Referee
Firstly, Shadow, you are a knob jockey.

Secondly, this is the most boring "silly" season ever, it's "silly", because nothing's ****** happening!

Latest posts