What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

PARANoIR

Bench
legend said:
The Millard signing will push SBW back into the pack but it also means there is less money for Roy and Nate so it will be interesting to see what happens in about 15.5 hours. ;-)

Not necessarily, Millard wouldn't be comanding to much money. Plus the Dogs will get rid of a few of the crap players, ie. Czislowski to free up some coins. Plus Grimaldi will probably retire as well so thatll free up a fair sum of money.

Iafeta

Referee
Usually by this time there's 6-7 confirmed signings - yet at the moment there's not one post June 30?

This is BS! I'm looking forward to seeing who goes where to be honest.

Edwahu

Bench
It would probably be a bit distracting for a player if they announced his replacement had been signed on gameday. I would say we will see plenty of movement during the week.

Phillips

Referee
great signing for Souths, if they get Asotasi they are looking alot better for next season

Corbin

Juniors
hm Irvine is a very interesting one, hasnt played alot of FG football in the past few years

rednut

Juniors
Irvines a decent player, if he has or can fix his left to right passing(or is it right to left? i cant remember) he could be a good signing.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Dissapointed to lose him. Looks like the Hughes family has a lot of control of the club still - Corey is useless, and I reckon he's getting paid probably double what we could've offered Irvine. Irvine is a way better hooker, he's shown that even in the few games he's played.

I've been really impressed by Irvine. A good signing by Souths - provides some balance with the fossils they've been signing.