What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs State of Origin

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member

Very, very interesting teams. Queensland have obviously been forced into a few changes, NSW a bit too, but honestly, I think the NSW team looks better on paper. Even without Latrell who will be a huge loss for them, they have a far bigger and more superior forward pack, while still having a solid backline.

Queensland's side looks good but where I think it falls over is the bench. A hooker and a small utility in a side that got smashed through the middle in Origin 2? Hmmmm, I'm not so sure about that.

However, both sides have named teams that could win. This should be a cracker!!

Congrats on being picked again skip!!

callmack1

Staff member

Jeez Madge is going all out!!! I love how fiery he is!

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member
Origin decider eve!! Feels like Christmas eve!

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member
Origin day!!!!! And a happy Origin day to all of you out there.

Say what you like about Origin, I don't care, but personally, I freaking love it and I am beyond hyped for tonight. Like, I have butterflies in my stomach kind of hype. It's a decider, basically like a Grand Final, and we are hopefully in for one hell of a game of Footy tonight.

I still maintain that the 2022 decider is one of the best games of Footy I have ever seen, and if tonight is anything like that, how could you not be hyped for it?

There's so much on the line tonight. It's one of the biggest games in NSW history but if they lose, they're on the edge of ridicule. While Queensland meanwhile have the opportunity to become one of the greatest Origin sides of all time by winning three series in a row.

There is nothing like a decider at Suncorp and boy am I ready. I'm going to milk this for every bit of enjoyment I can.

I go for Queensland in Origin, but I don't really care who wins. All I want is a great game. The last two have been fizzers and haven't really felt like Origin, so hoping for something different tonight.

I'm gonna go Queensland to win 24-16.

Let's goooooooooo!!!!

Enjoy your Origin Football.

callmack1

Staff member