What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Rise Against said:
I do thanks very much. I watch every tigers game every week.

Pretty good? Then what was he at the dogs? Outstanding?

Face it.. tigers signed a dud

who do u think kept Hodges quiet on the weekend eh ?? damn theres more too someones game than just attack

Bench
RiotAct said:
i'd welcome lolesi back at the dogs, if they plonk him at centre or the wing he'll come good, and since when does gibbs smash anyone he's usually the smashee right?
Lolesi played centre last week and was outstanding,no you can't have him back.

RiotAct said:
i'd welcome lolesi back at the dogs, if they plonk him at centre or the wing he'll come good, and since when does gibbs smash anyone he's usually the smashee right?

u seriosuly havent heard the fued between Cleal and Gibbs ?

Gibbs in sg ball appparently smashed Cleal jaw and than a few years back cleal try too take Gibbs out with a high shot and hes tried this a lot

willvillain

Juniors
Gibbs is winning that battle by a long way, but Cleal has got a couple of high shots on him. The one that you are referring to was probably the game at Brookie two years ago, which earnt Cleal a 7 (?) week suspension. Cleal was pretty lucky not to be sent off to be honest.

Mind you, I don't think Gibbs has really 'smashed' Cleal since the SG Ball match. Since then it's just been Cleal responding with bad high shots, and Gibbs generally just walks them off.

Bench
willvillain said:
Gibbs is winning that battle by a long way, but Cleal has got a couple of high shots on him. The one that you are referring to was probably the game at Brookie two years ago, which earnt Cleal a 7 (?) week suspension. Cleal was pretty lucky not to be sent off to be honest.

Mind you, I don't think Gibbs has really 'smashed' Cleal since the SG Ball match. Since then it's just been Cleal responding with bad high shots, and Gibbs generally just walks them off.
Mate that is a perfect summary.

imasharkie

Coach
joel caine number 1 fan said:
hmm not fair now cleal can hide behind o'melery Gibbs will just have too smash them both :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last time I seen it, O'Meeley was doin all the smashin and Gibbs was doin all the takin.
Gibbs is a pissant compared to O'Meeley.

Matter of fact I reckon that clash was the most one sided I've ever seen and only a Tigers fan would say that Gibbs came out on top of Shreck. Actually I didn't rate O'Meeley until that day and I betcha Gibbs didn't either. I know who the better of the two is and it ain't Gibbs.

Gibbs = softcokk

imasharkie said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last time I seen it, O'Meeley was doin all the smashin and Gibbs was doin all the takin.
Gibbs is a pissant compared to O'Meeley.

Matter of fact I reckon that clash was the most one sided I've ever seen and only a Tigers fan would say that Gibbs came out on top of Shreck. Actually I didn't rate O'Meeley until that day and I betcha Gibbs didn't either. I know who the better of the two is and it ain't Gibbs.

Gibbs = softcokk

is that why Gibbs barley misses a tackle ??????? i thought Gibbs also did quiet well up too that tackle too well anyways at least hes better than Ryles :lol:

Master Vippo

Juniors
At least Gibbs is prepared to have a go against the big guys, meaning hes no softcock. Hes got a lot of guts i reckon, especially since he gets flogged a bit and keps coming back

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Cayless did nothing it was all Moi Moi and i think he ended Gibbs season with one of those shots too

Skandalis was the cause of Gibbsy's injury, came in to assist in a tackle and collided with Gibbs' elbow. Moi Moi didn't miss with Gibbs, great shot, Marsh also got some decent hits on in that game.

vippo19 said:
At least Gibbs is prepared to have a go against the big guys, meaning hes no softcock. Hes got a lot of guts i reckon, especially since he gets flogged a bit and keps coming back

hes only like 20-21 he will come good props usually dont get good too there mid 20's anyway

so your saying your crap unless u play for australia?? watch round 1 again and tell me who's better ;-)

You don't decide whether a player is better on one performance otherwise we would have players like Finch etc being rated better than Joey.

Love the name as well. I'm sure you are aware he is now playing for the Parkes Spaceman and doing well.

Latest posts