What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Early, your figures have been less than impressive. That's all I'm saying.

IMO the Drags pull better away than at home.

Brycey

Juniors
Dodger said:
And this year we'll see the truth in their average seeing as the ANZAC game this year is deemed a Roosters home fixture.
Believe it or not the guys over at rlstats must be a few Roosters supporters, the last few years they've called the ANZAC match a Roosters game when it was the Dragons turn...I was going to write them an email re: it but being a Roosters fan I let it be...:cool:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
*Paul* on this forum is the one to direct your grievances at. However they don't usually take in 'neutral' home games as part of the averages apparently.

yakstorm

First Grade
Not a bad start to the round, now hopefully the weather holds up for Friday and we can have 30K at both FNF matches.

ByRd

First Grade
just got back from the game and have to say the crowd was dissapointing, thought it would of got atleast 20k.

yakstorm

First Grade
So after three games:

Roosters v Dragons - 18,240
Bulldogs v Tigers - 18,006
Broncos v Storm - 33,750

Total: 69,996
Avg: 23,332

A great start to the round, now all we need to finish the round with an 18K average is 14,800, very possible with still Cowboys, Titans and Knights still to play.

mattyg

Bench
dissapointing start IMO. Yeah sure, still 3 good crowds, but all 3 games really should/could have drawn at least 10,000 more, and all 3 games DID that last year...

mattyg

Bench
Where were the Dogs fans tonight?? Tigers played there part...we still outnumbered them (perhaps not by the sound of it) but only 18,000 wtf...We got 20,000 against Manly who have a non existant travelling fan base...Shoulda got at least 10k more...woeful. Oh well its one game, i'm confident we can get some figures over 20,000 later this year.

Latest posts