What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Jersey Flegg Gains and Losses

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
he's one of the great mysteries out our way by many supporters who just couldn't understand why he couldn't crack it for a spot in Flegg when he one of the best players in squad.

dumbfounded :?

good luck to him.

Dumbfounded? I'm f**king pissed to be quite honest. Was never given a chance to cement a position in the backline at centre or five eighth despite his credentials in the position. Gtes slotted into of all places the backrow while backrowers take up the centre roles. AND to top it off we still manage to find Troy Pezet a role at the club in 2007! Deadset f**king ridiculous..... :roll:

ASt least at a new club he may be given a shot in the centres or 5/8.

richies

Juniors
Also, looks like Roosters prop Allwood aka mini-Salvo is a Bulldog now. Bulldogs have signed our Flegg frontrowers.[/quote]

whats this blokes name???

yappy

Bench
players that have been recruited thus far to the Magpies for next season.

Name: Squad Recruited From:

Nua ALONE Premier League Local Junior

Nathan BENNY Jersey Flegg Berry Group 7

Michael BURNS Premier League Sydney Roosters

Sam BURNS Jersey Flegg Berry Group 7

Jhy COCKBURN S G Ball Goulburn Group 6

Chris CORBY S G Ball Goulburn Group 6

Wayde DUNLEY Jersey Flegg Local Junior

Ian FARNSWORTH Jersey Flegg 2006 Squad member

Aaron FIRMAN Premier League South Sydney

Pat GALEA Premier League 2006 Squad member

Shannon GALLANT Premier League Local Junior

Claude GORDON S G Ball Dubbo

Luke GORDON Premier League Sydney Roosters

Mark HENDY Premier League Parramatta

Leon KEIR Jersey Flegg Cronulla

Victor KEIR S G Ball Cronulla St Gregorys

Jamie KEITH Premier League St George/Illawarra

Kosta KOUPARITSAS Premier League 2006 Squad member

Chris LAWRENCE Premier League 2006 Squad member

Jarrod ROBERTS Jersey Flegg 2006 Squad member

Beau RYAN Premier League St George Illawarra

Dean RYSKO Premier League Local Junior

Josh SAUNDERS Jersey Flegg Moss Vale Group 6

Rocky TRIMACHI Premier League Local Junior

Nathan WATERS Premier League Local Junior

Brendan WATERS Premier League Local Junior

Chris YOUNG Premier League Local Junior

Puna RASAUBLE Premier League 2006 squad member

Netani SUKA Premier League 2006 Squad member

Walter IMO Premier League 2006 Squad member

Manly has signed Michael Bani and Shane Neumann. Does anyone have any idea what positions these blokes play, what club they came from and if possibly their age.

Any input would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers

girvie

Staff member
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Manly has signed Michael Bani and Shane Neumann. Does anyone have any idea what positions these blokes play, what club they came from and if possibly their age.

Any input would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers
Bani is from Bundaberg and Neumann is from Brisbane Easts i think.

girvie

Staff member
yappy said:
players that have been recruited thus far to the Magpies for next season.
Thanks yappy. There are some good players in that list. Does this mean that the likes of Lawrence, Trimarchi etc will be staying at Wests and not going to Balmain? I hope so.

On a list of Qld Cup player movements it said Bart Masters was going to the Magpies. Is that true?

brook

First Grade
girvie said:
Thanks yappy. There are some good players in that list. Does this mean that the likes of Lawrence, Trimarchi etc will be staying at Wests and not going to Balmain? I hope so.

Thank god for that! The players themselves are excellent but naturally I would much rather see the spots go to our own kids, and we've got plenty of talent coming through that will find it hard enough to find spots with dodgy wests tigers signings like peter lewis clogging up spots.

Still

brook

First Grade
girvie said:

Thank god for that! The players themselves are excellent but naturally I would much rather see the spots go to our own kids, and we've got plenty of talent coming through that will find it hard enough to find spots with dodgy wests tigers signings like peter lewis clogging up spots.

Spike

First Grade
richies said:
probably because grimaldi is retired due to injury
a back up hooker maybe

Although still quite capable of playing hooker, Brideson has mostly been playing in the backrow for the past few years. Even for depth, he doesn't really bring much to the table. I spose Grimaldi retiring could have played a role in him staying.

Spike

First Grade
brook said:

You know Lewis will probably have a ripper of year next year and make us look like arses. I'll be blaming you if that happens because I can.

girvie

Staff member
I think the Wests Tigers should place Peter Lewis with the Magpies. Wests have a pretty young line-up and i think they would benefit a lot from having Lewis in the team.

brook

First Grade
Spike said:
You know Lewis will probably have a ripper of year next year and make us look like arses. I'll be blaming you if that happens because I can.

I'm happy to be blamed for Balmain players playing well :lol:

girvie

Staff member
Aaron Trinder from North Sydney has signed with Halifax and Mailangi Styles from Manly has signed with Leigh in the UK.

Keep checking the first post in this thread because i keep updating it.

NikkiShark

Juniors
girvie said:
Sharks
Unknown for 2007:
James Bannister, Jardine Bobongie (Five-Eighth/Lock/Wing), Ryan Borg (Halfback), Nick Doig (Hooker), Brett Finn (Hooker), Carl Fritz (Wing), Toshio Laiseni (Fullback), Clifford Manua (Prop), Dane Nielson (Wing/Centre), Kurt Puohotaua (Lock/Centre), Reece Robinson (Halfback), Brodea Sanders.
Jardsine Bobongie - Rabbitohs
Ryan Borg was released (Rugby League Review)
Toshio Laiseni - Cowboys (Rugby League Review)

that's as much as I've got Girvie..

shaggs

Coach
Girvie,

Brett Finn
Carl Fritz
Dane Nielson
Reece Robinson
Brodea Sanders.

All re signed with sharks

2 True Blues

Coach
freeridermx said:
daniel dumas port breakers next year back home but not his junior team the new port team.

Forgive my niaveness, but where are the port breakers based mate ?? DUMAS will be an asset to their side for sure. Top player !!

Latest posts