What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Jersey Flegg Gains and Losses

girvie said:
It would be a shame if Kieran left.

North Sydney juniors should play Junior Reps for North Sydney.

You rate Kieran? All the boys I've been speaking to reckon he'll play NRL one day?

girvie

Staff member
I have heard that Daniel Russell (from Norths) has signed with the Wests Tigers. But i can't confirm 100%.

brook

First Grade
girvie said:
I have heard that Daniel Russell (from Norths) has signed with the Wests Tigers. But i can't confirm 100%.

He was the 5/8th? If so thats a very good signing if its true - he looked very impressive when we played you early in the year.

2 True Blues

Coach
girvie said:

Who have the bears signed for next season. Any good signings ?

Hey Girvie, a mate from work was wondering where he could get get a bears Jersey from ? And how much etc ??

Good luck on the weekend mate, Give it to Parra !!!!!!!!!!!!;-)

girvie

Staff member
I heard Peter Mulholland say on the Jim Beam Cup coverage this arvo that Dan Randall from Windsor has signed with Penrith for next season.

Spike

First Grade
girvie said:
I heard Peter Mulholland say on the Jim Beam Cup coverage this arvo that Dan Randall from Windsor has signed with Penrith for next season.

That doesn't suprise me. I've seen Randall play a few times and he's impressed me. Is an elusive runner and is pretty strong in defence at the back.

NikkiShark

Juniors
girvie said:
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Retained Players for 2007:
Greg Bird (Lock), Cameron Ciraldo (Lock/Second Row), Brett Kearney (Five-Eighth), Phil Leuluai (Second Row), Ben Pomeroy (Second Row), Jacob Selmes (Prop), Sitaleki Timani (Prop), Richard Villasanti (Prop).

Unknown for 2007:
Darren Albert (Wing), James Bannister, Jardine Bobongie (Five-Eighth/Wing), Ryan Borg (Halfback), Leon Bott (Wing), Mitch Brown (Wing), Nick Doig (Hooker), Brett Finn (Hooker), Carl Fritz (Wing), Tom Kerr (Centre/Wing), Toshio Laiseni (Fullback), Rhys Lovegrove (Lock/Centre), Clifford Manua (Prop), Darren Mapp (Second Row), Peewee Moke (Centre), Dane Nielson (Wing), Kurt Puohotaua (Lock/Centre), Reece Robinson (Halfback), Travis Robinson (Centre), Leonard Ropeta (Lock/Second Row), Brodea Sanders, Dayne Weston (Second Row).

Mitch has signed for another two years
(source - Big League, Finals Week one, page 32)

I don't think Rhys Lovegrove and Dayne Weston will be around next year...

Darren Mapp was released to go to ESL

I also heard Tom Kerr :arrow: Bulldogs
and Isaac Gordon :arrow: Rabbitohs..
but not too sure about those..

girvie

Staff member
NikkiShark said:
Mitch has signed for another two years
(source - Big League, Finals Week one, page 32)

I don't think Rhys Lovegrove and Dayne Weston will be around next year...

Darren Mapp was released to go to ESL

I also heard Tom Kerr :arrow: Bulldogs
and Isaac Gordon :arrow: Rabbitohs..
but not too sure about those..
Thanks for the info.

Are you sure you aren't mixing up Isaac Gordon and Isaac Luke (Bulldogs Flegg fullback) who has also been rumoured to go to Souths.

Eddie Sua (Norths prop) and Joven Clarke (Souths) have signed with Cronulla.

Luke Fatnowna from Norths, is going back to Qld to play for Central Qld Comets.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Corbin said:
any news on Marcus and Henry Perenara for the eels yet?

Thanks

Marcus is taking a year off from footy and Henry hasn't scored a contract anywhere yet...he's keen to stay at our club.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Taulima Tautai is definitely signed by Parra.

Parra have apparently also signed Jonathon Wright [Newcastle] and Michael Lett [Roosters] both wingers.

Also there's a bloke with the Christian name McConkie that may of signed with our club...does anyone have any info on him??

Spike

First Grade
I know McConkie Tauasa, played for the Roosters the year before last and is a winger/centre. Played for Central Comets in the QLD cup this year.

Michael Lett is a good player, fast and elusive

Jonathon Wright is a big mother for a winger. Cross between a lanky Scott Minto and a solid Eric Grothe Jr. Uses his size well and takes a bit of pressure off the forwards by running the ball out of dummy half. Will be playing in the Jersey Flegg grand final against the Panthers if you care to take a gander.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Spike said:
I know McConkie Tauasa, played for the Roosters the year before last and is a winger/centre. Played for Central Comets in the QLD cup this year.

Michael Lett is a good player, fast and elusive

Jonathon Wright is a big mother for a winger. Cross between a lanky Scott Minto and a solid Eric Grothe Jr. Uses his size well and takes a bit of pressure off the forwards by running the ball out of dummy half. Will be playing in the Jersey Flegg grand final against the Panthers if you care to take a gander.

thanks champ!!

you've been a great help.

knights9

Juniors
eelavation said:
Taulima Tautai is definitely signed by Parra.

Parra have apparently also signed Jonathon Wright [Newcastle] and Michael Lett [Roosters] both wingers.

Also there's a bloke with the Christian name McConkie that may of signed with our club...does anyone have any info on him??

Some Good signing for Parra. Both are good Winger that can also fill in at Fullback and Centre.