What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 NRL Table After 25 Rounds Will Be.... (Predicted by BOZO on 10/3/07)

Raider_69

Post Whore
mxlegend99 said:
How can anyone think Raiders will finish ahead of the Panthers?

Raiders have been a piss easy 2 points for teams to get. Storm and Manly played like crap and beat the Raiders easily. Panthers have already had a 30 point win against a decent team.

Not saying we are top 8 guarantees (i think we are, but that's my opinion). We are going to beat the Raiders. No question about it. 1 win should be enough to keep ahead of the Raiders and Roosters this year.

2 words - Matt Elliott

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Penrith - 3 games 2 wins
Canberra - 2 games 0 wins

Elliott > Henry

Choppies

Coach
I love these type of threads so early in the season. Always a good laugh a week or so after the grand final.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
2 words - Matt Elliott

When was the last time you thrashed the Dogs and then beat the Broncos in consecutive weeks? Ha?! :crazy:

We'll be making the 8 in '07 and the Raiders won't. Nothing surer.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Got a firm grip on that March Premiership I see pantherz9103... you know if Pemriff keep their form you might wind up claiming the April one too :sarcasm:

t-ba

Post Whore
pantherz9103 said:
When was the last time you thrashed the Dogs and then beat the Broncos in consecutive weeks? Ha?! :crazy:

We'll be making the 8 in '07 and the Raiders won't. Nothing surer.

Norths 1999
Wiggers 2000
Raiders 2005
Cowboys 2006

Bumble

First Grade
Elliott was always a good coach. The only reason the Raiders fans hate him is because they're deluded, and firmly believe that the players they had at their disposal warranted a top 4 spot and we so brilliant (NB: Todd Carney) when in reality, he got the best out of a very average side.

Bumble

First Grade
kooriguy said:
how do you copy the table from nrl onto here..

Right click it, click the option that says "Save image location" and then open a reply, click the little picture icon and paste the url.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Timmah said:
Got a firm grip on that March Premiership I see pantherz9103... you know if Pemriff keep their form you might wind up claiming the April one too :sarcasm:

But we're not Canberra, half of our squad know what its like to win a premiership :p

Mr Saab

Referee
mxlegend99 said:
Here's what i got when i predicted each game:

untitled1ec4.gif

I think Dragons should make the top 8 though, and Cowboys to finish higher. But i answered each game as honestly as i could based on the form i have seen so far, or expect from each team in the future.

What is doing with the semis results? Broncos play the knights and neither are seen for week 2.

Mr Saab

Referee
Yeah you got me. Completely overlooked his pick of the panthers beating the storm, and cowboys beating the warriors
Thanks.

Latest posts